Window treatment advice

Christy D
5年前
最終更新:5年前

コメント (6)

• Christy D
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

Need advise for window treatment i want to take advantage of the light coming in the room but need the privacy

• PRO
    Ikonografik Design
    5年前
    Some frosted laminate window film could do it. You could get creative and use a pattern. may only need it to 1800mm / 6' high. The rest could be clear. Suggest you get a pro to apply it so it's wrinkle free...
    Christy DさんはIkonografik Designさんにお礼を言いました
  • Christy D
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

Whats your opinion about shades for both the windows . Just to many to choose (sheer , solar, roller) or do i stick with curtains

• PRO
    User
    5年前

We have this system in one of our houses, the pics on Ikea website, don't do them justice, they look really nice and you can get lots of different panels for them that just clip on. Ikea Panel Blinds They are 3m long and glide really well. As the panels are only 30cm wide you can move them about for different amounts of light and privacy

• PRO
    Ikonografik Design
    5年前

The more opaque / solid the covering the less daylight will come into the room. Light transmission. I think you want as much natural light as possible and I think the decorative / frosted laminate films will give you a good balance of light transmission and privacy. The benefit of curtains / blinds or similar is that you can open them up if you want to but you need to consider if this will actually happen that often. I would have thought you'd want curtains anyway for night time and to help keep heat in so perhaps a combination of both..?