Houzz Logo Print
webuser_682642057

NEED HELP! -- Must find a Light Grey Paint for our Bathroom!

J P
5年前
最終更新:5年前

NEED A LIGHT GREY PAINT FOR A WHITE TILED / GRECIAN FLOOR BATHROOM

My wife and I have had very bad luck picking the correct light grey paint for our bathroom wall to fit our white tiled walls/ white bath tub / Grecian style floor.

- Espresso color vanity set w/ white sink

- Grecian Floor tile w/ DeLorean Grey Grout

- Our fixtures are brushed nickle

- White tile walls

- White bath tub

Can someone direct us to a light grey that looks grey?

コメント (11)

• J P
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

Here is a picture of the floor tile

• PRO
    Beth H. :
    5年前

any of the colors I posted should work, depending upon your lighting. get samples and try them on the walls.

I used BM Gray Cloud w/my marble. Sweet Innocence is also nice

• PRO
    FORBES MASTERS
    5年前

Hi J P

If you are looking for a true grey Sherwin Williams Agreeable Grey is the way to go. It is a grey that you won't have to worry about picking up the tones from other colors in the space. A true grey among greys. Hope this helps. Happy Decorating!

• PRO
    NIELSEN DYE DESIGN, INC.
    5年前

Why does it have to be a light gray? Check out this gray: Sherwin Wms #7017 Dorian Gray. Have used it and love it (and client loved it as well). The ceiling and trim can then be whites for a beautiful contrast! Check it out....will also pull the grays from the tiles.

• Becky Richardson
    5年前
    I'm using Benjamin Moore "Silver Chain" on all the walls of the home were having built & I love it.
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    5年前

Why not color match the grout color.

• ptreckel
    5年前
    I have a gray marble herringbone tile floor in my bathroom. I tried nearly all of the colors that BethH recommended. None looked right. Yes, my bathroom was painted, and repainted nearly 5 times before my wonderful painter mixed his own concoction that was exactly the right color for the floor and the lighting in the room. It is an ART! And I love my bathroom wall color. Be flexible. Repaint. Again and again and again.
  • Susan Kimbrough
    5年前

I am all about some SW Agreeable Gray. It's dark enough to be gray (but considered a light gray), and looks gray regardless of where the sun hits it.

• jean1
    5年前
    I have SW 7064 Pasive gray as my main color and I love it. It is a light gray, doesn’t have blue or green undertones.
  • PRO
    Brickwood Builders, Inc.
    5年前

SW 7658 Gray Clouds. SW On the Rocks that Beth posted is a nice gray, a little lighter tone.

PR