Houzz Logo Print
houzzindia

Houzz Quiz: What Colour Should You Paint Your Front Door?

HouzzIndia
5年前

It's Houzz Quiz time! Your front door is the perfect space to express yourself in colour. But what truly matches your personality? Take our Quiz to find out: Houzz Quiz: What Colour Should You Paint Your Front Door?

Miller's Meadow Farm Entry · 詳細

Comment below and share your results!!

コメント (17)

• PRO
    GJ Studio
    5年前
    最終更新:5年前

Home · 詳細
    Cobalt blue? This is a blue painted door (Asian Paints 'Blue Clover' enamel) Over the years, with exposure to sunlight, it does fade, but you can always repaint. And the natural distressed look isn't too bad either! But I suggest that if you do go with light or dark blue, choose one with a pink or red undertone that makes it lean slightly towards purple. Makes it look really classy

• PRO
    GJ Studio
    5年前

Deep red also works very well. I took this off pinterest. I salute the designer,

• PRO
    J&JOHNS INTERIOR AND CONSTRUCTION
    5年前

LIGHT GREEN OR LIGHT BLUE ,

• PRO
    GJ Studio
    5年前

This front door is about 22 years old, and looks pretty good even today. A deep jade green, we took a basic dark green and added some drops of yellow, black and white to get the exact shade that I was looking for. The glass panel has a metal grill for safety, and a bamboo chattai was hung over it from the inside for privacy

• PRO
    Studio Chippan
    5年前

Nothing beats the natural colour of hard wood and of its grain.

• PRO
    GJ Studio
    5年前

Studio Chippan, I agree. But if one doesn't have the option (or budget) for good quality polished hardwood like teak, painted wooden doors are a wonderful option. They are a great way to give the visitor a peek into the individualistic nature of the occupants. Also, they look stunning with flower pots around the main entrance

• PRO
    Mansi Desai
    5年前

Veneer with polish will be my first choice, but if I have to go with paint then I'll choose Cobalt Blue.

• PRO
    Prasath
    5年前
    If it will be a Polish I go natural polish,if enamal I will like below colour
  • PRO
    DNA Financial Services
    5年前

wood color ...varnish

• PRO
    Singh interior decorator
    5年前
    wooden colors
  • Karuna Tiwari
    5年前

natural wood color .. teak finish

• PRO
    Sandesh Jain Architects and Interior Designers
    5年前
    mostly Indians uses brown varnish paints for their main wooden doors....I even don't know why they didn't use other colors...even in my house doors are given brown color wooden texture...
  • Jacob Chriss
    5年前
    nothing can beat the natural wood colour but I would like to paint white.
  • PRO
  • PRO
    WDF space design, Interior Design Business
    4年前

any colour in dark shade to avoid maintenance...

• PRO
    Pranjali Vaidya
    4年前

dark wood