Houzz Logo Print
jsteinhart

I am looking for a sectional couch for our family room.

We are updating our kitchen and family room. I am looking for a sectional that can withstand kids and three dogs. I want decent quality but don't have a huge budget. I was considering a lazyboy , but wondering if anyone had thoughts on how they hold up over time? I would appreciate any advice or suggestions for alternatives. Thanks.

コメント (5)

• baileysr
    5年前
    I had a La-Z-Boy sectional for 20+ years, and the only sign of wear was a little spot on the footrest where he fabric was worn. I loved that thing, and only replaced it because I wanted a motorized unit. Of course, the replacement is a La-Z-Boy and I love it too. Highly recommend if you like the style.
  • Jamie Steinhart
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

Oh gosh, thanks so much for this recommendation. I did love the traditional style, and it felt super comfy in the store. But I had heard random bad reviews (which is always true of any item I guess) I greatly appreciate your input. Have a happy day!

• cspoti
    5年前
    I have a sectional I purchased from Macy's about 10 yrs ago. I have 3 small dogs and one child, it's held up well and the covers are machine washable.
  • PRO
    Monarch Sofas
    5年前

we would love to help you create the perfect sectional for your space and needs.

we are a family business making affordable custom sofas and custom sectionals in los angeles for over 50 years now.

please CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A QUOTE

MEDIA ROOM CUSTOM SECTIONAL SOFA · 詳細

KENZIE STYLE - Chesterfield Custom Sectional Sofas · 詳細

MEGAN STYLE - MODERN ITALIAN LOOK - CUSTOM SECTIONAL SOFA · 詳細

CLAUDIA - CUSTOM SOFA AND CUSTOM SECTIONAL · 詳細

xoxo eva @ MONARCHSOFAS.COM

***CLICK HERE TO VIEW HUNDREDS OF FINISHED CUSTOM SOFA SECTIONAL PROJECT

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    5年前

I guess if you don’t mind only having 2 people with armrests a sectional will work IMO a sofa and 2 chairs is a much nicer option for comfoert and the ability to rearrange the pieces and if you move they will certainly work better than a piece that is very site specific.