Houzz Logo Print
jennifer_donohoe

Exterior Details - Beautiful!

After pouring through what feels like 12K Houzz pictures - This is perfection. Achieving something even slightly similar would be a WIN! Love the bold choice of grey windows against... Well- I'm not sure what the exterior color is? And I adore the garage section that appears to have a different material? Would you be willing to share exterior details - My builder could stop harassing me! Ha!
Contemporary Farmhouse · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    HOBBS INC
    5年前

That's the best kind of compliment we could hope for! I will look into these details and get back to you. Thank you!

Jennifer DonohoeさんはHOBBS INCさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    HOBBS INC
    5年前

Hello, here are the exterior details I was able to get from our project manager: The body of the house was
    clapboard, with Benjamin Moore Arborcoat solid color stain “White Dove”.
    Trim was the same color

The body of the barn (garage)
    section was 1” x10” shiplap premium pine siding with the rough side out, with
    Benjamin Moore Arborcoat solid color stain “Nimbus”. The roof was a standing seam
    metal roof. Material was VM Zinc, color was “Quartz”, and the thickness
    was .7mm.

Jennifer DonohoeさんはHOBBS INCさんにお礼を言いました
  • Jennifer Donohoe
    質問の投稿者
    5年前

I can't thank you enough! I really appreciate the time and detail you took in returning my message here in New Jersey! I can only hope my home turns out as fantastic as your projects! We have just submitted to the town for construction permits and should be digging in a few weeks! Fingers crossed this RAIN WILL STOP......