Houzz Logo Print
debxmat

Searching for a vanity

debxmat
10年前
Does this have an undermount sink or is the top all one piece?
Versiniti - Series I Vanity · 詳細

コメント (13)

• PRO
    User
    10年前
    If you click on the green 'more info' link below the photo or on the photo itself if there is no 'more info' link, it will take you to a page that has a link to the online source for this item. You should be able to find the info you need there.
  • PRO
    Versiniti
    10年前
    This picture as shown has an undermount sink with a granite top. The top was made by a granite countertop fabricator. Versiniti only manufactures the cabinetry, it is up to you to decide what type of top/sink you would like.
  • carolee123
    10年前
    What are the dimensions of this? and do the faucet, etc come with?
  • PRO
    Versiniti
    10年前
    This vanity is 54" wide x 34 1/2"h x 21"deep to front of cabinet (22" deep to front of legs). Versiniti only manufacturers cabinetry so the countertop, sink and faucet are not included.
  • PRO
    Belletetes of Ashland
    10年前
    Heres another Sample of there Bath Vanity in a completed Job
  • PRO
    Versiniti
    10年前
    Very nice custom design!
  • 50f00tw0man
    10年前
    What is the cost of the cabinetry as shown?
  • PRO
    Versiniti
    10年前
    Depending on which retailer you purchase through, the vanity cabinet would retail around $1,600. I'm not sure what the countertop or faucet would cost. If you would like real costs I would be happy to put you in touch with one of our retail partners. Please feel free to send me an email, poppoldyf@gmail.com or visit our website www.versiniti.com
  • 50f00tw0man
    10年前
    Do you have any retail partners in the Tampa, FL area?
  • PRO
    Versiniti
    10年前
    We do not currently have any dealers in Florida. Please contact me directly to discuss purchase options. poppoldyf@gmail.com
  • PRO
    MaestroBath
    10年前
    Versiniti, I was wondering if you have any dealers in California?
  • PRO
    Versiniti
    10年前
    We don't currently have any dealers in CA. Our dealer base is throughout New England and New York. Please contact me directly and we can discuss options, poppoldyf@gmail.com
  • PRO
    MaestroBath
    10年前
    thanks for the info