Houzz Logo Print
sdsth

Large Blank walls in our entry... suggestions please

we have a huge large entry with big blank walls suggestions please

コメント (9)

• dreamer
    5年前
    A console that is proportionate to the wall space. Large artwork hung at eye level. Favourite vase with flowers. Mirror above console or on opposite wall. Tall plant. Hall way carpet runner. In my opinion the size and style of your current console and mirror do not fit into space.
  • julie herbert
    5年前
    Hi sdsth,
    I would replace your current console with something more proportionate to the space as dreamer suggested, a buffet could look gorgeous and add a bit of glamour, a beautiful mirror and some special pieces could look stunning
  • julie herbert
    5年前
    Large artwork could add that final touch.... gorgeous
  • KK1000
    5年前
    This are some ideas from Shack furniture, I would add a bit of colour and excitement.
  • PRO
    signarture
    5年前

Hi sdsth, some great advice above. The right pieces in the right proportions will create that all important first impression., and artworks will almost certainly be a part of that. They are a very personal choice, but if you're still looking for ideas, feel free to check out examples of pieces that we've created for clients with your situation.

You'll find more inspiration in our online gallery.

• Bec
    5年前
    Hi there, could you please tell me what colour your floor Is? and is it vinyl tiles?
  • Stella Hansen
    質問の投稿者
    5年前
    hello, its vinyl planks
  • PRO
    BC Magic Wallpaper
    5年前

Have you put any thought to removable wallpaper? wallpaper can bring a room to life by adding colour and pattern. BC magic wallpaper is self adhesive and removes off the walls without taking any paint or leaving any marks.