Houzz Logo Print
webuser_154798902

Hi this is amazing !

MindySue
5年前
Is this outside and if so how is it protected from the elements? Also what is the price to have something like this done? what would you charge? beautiful!
Sincerely, Mindy
Branxholm Park House, Scottish Borders · 詳細

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Inside Story Photography
    5年前

Hi Mindy,

I'm the photographer not the owner/ designer. It is outside and has a perspex roof to protect it from the Scottish weather.

Kind rehards

Tracey

• MindySue
    質問の投稿者
    5年前
    Hi Tracey, Thank you for being so kind for giving me some information on this ! Can you tell me anymore about it ? Is it completely closed in ? Is that a rug ? Indoor/outdoor carpet? And Wow!!! The furniture must be handmade? I appreciate your help ! One of my dreams is to visit your area ! I come from the line of the O'Briens. Would love to see the whole region . I'm knew to Houzz and not sure if I'm sending messages right ? So hopefully you get this ! I think it's wonderful that you are so kind and answered my question. Your work is very good . TY and God Bless you !
    Sincerely,
    Mindy
  • PRO
    Inside Story Photography
    5年前

Hi Mindy, Its outside and not enclosed with a gravel floor. Here's a link to the owners website Branxholm if you like that area you'll love the rest of the house.

kind regards

Tracey