Houzz Logo Print
codyaddington

How to delete a project from my profile

New professional to Houzz. How do I delete a project?

コメント (21)

• PRO
    Water Color Interiors
    7年前

I tried that and it didn't work-no response. I contacted Houzz weeks ago but no reply.

• Emily H
    7年前

Hi there, Someone from our team will reach out to you directly! Sorry about the wait!

• PRO
    Tackaberry Design
    5年前

Having same problem there is no option to delete photos in my project please post a solutulion

• Emily H
    5年前

Hi Tackaberry - If you go to your project via the web and click into it, you will see an edit button. From there, select the photos you would like to remove an click the Remove button you see above your project photos. Hope that helps!

• PRO
    Louis Duncan-He Designs
    5年前

There is no project delete option it seemed to have gone missing, you can remove the photos which then leaves you with an empty project file with no images...

• Emily H
    5年前

Hi Louis, When you go to a project and click to edit it, you will see a few large buttons at the top to move photos, etc. To the right of those buttons, you will see a link to delete the project as a whole. Are you seeing it there?

• PRO
    St Clair Solutions Real Estate
    4年前
    最終更新:4年前

There is no way to edit. This is crazy. There is no way to delete a project either.

• PRO
    St Clair Solutions Real Estate
    4年前

This is an Ideabook in the Heart Icon at the top but when I go to my ideabooks in HOUZZ there is nothing there except an old ideabook. This is a project inquiry under the ideabook in the heart icon.

• PRO
    User
    4年前

I'm also having issues trying to delete a project.

• PRO
    ARCODE INTERIOR
    4年前

me also has no option to delete a project

please advice

• Emily H
    4年前

Hi @ARCODE INTERIOR and @User If you go to your project and click to edit it, you will see a small link on the upper right to delete it as a whole. See photo attached:

• PRO
    Construbay
    3年前

The same issue here, very basic simple operation, and a big deal to resolve. Just became a PRO and already regret, unauthorize advertising $55 charge on my account and no support. Very disappointed.

• PRO
    Construbay
    3年前

How I delete my test estimate.

• PRO
    Wud Developments
    3年前

Also wondering the same thing! I made up a test project and now I can't delete it!

• PRO
    Construbay
    3年前

I emailed customer service and no answer, I guess they don't make easy things for us to sign up for the most expense subscription. I am new here and I am very disappoint in last the week of service.

• PRO
    Construbay
    3年前

The same here, no response from the support team, this seems a very simple thing to do but not on houzz. I am new Houzz pro and very disappoint on the first week of service. Not even able to delete a test estimate. The customer service here not even post the solution on this forum.

• PRO
    Mr Handyman
    昨年

Hi i have the same issue cant delete a project

• Mariane Dos Santos
    昨年

Your best bet is archiving the project and deleting all the rooms

• Kat Wallace
    7か月前

Same issue, no options to delete not even a tab or submenu for projects..

• PRO
    Interni Cucine Bay Area
    4日前

Same issue here too, and no help. go figure! This is Houzz for ya!