Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_16665675

Paint Color/Brand

User
5年前
Can you tell me the color and brand of he exterior paint for both the body and trim? Thank you!
Sympathetic Additions and Remodel- 07383 · 詳細

コメント (1)

• PRO
    EASA Architecture
    5年前

Hi Kristal,

I've been told that the siding color is Benjamin Moore 2137-40 'Desert Twilight', although I've also been told that's its not. The Owner recommends trying a few test patches to be sure you like it before going all the way... it can look very different in different applications and different exposures. The trims are a creamy white- the owner's records are unclear on the precise spec. If you start with Sherwin Williams 'Reserved White' SW 7056 you'll be close. You can tweak it from there to your taste.

FYI- The appearance of a color can shift dramatically with the quality and direction of the natural illumination, and even more dramatically with the many variables that photography and presentation on a computer screen bring to the process. Reflected color from the immediate surroundings also shift the appearance of a color. My recommendation: View a brush-out sample of a color in the actual location, orientation, and equivalent illumination of the final installation- only then can you trust what you see. Then, if its not what you want, tweak the formula and try again. Repeat until you like it... that's what its all about!

I hope you find this helpful.

Regards, Ellis

Ellis A. Schoichet AIA/EASA Architecture