Houzz Logo Print
californias

If my overhang is 13 inches from the cabinet, what size bracket?

Heavy Duty Countertop Support Bracket, 14" · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    The Original Granite Bracket
    6年前

If the bracket is being installed on a 2x4 knee wall then with a 13" overhang you would order a 14" bracket

• Kari Nielsen
    4年前

I have a 18” breakfast bar going in, and was told to get a 12” bracket is that correct? I’m having 3cm quartz installed (no ply) and want to be sure to get the correct supports. Bar is 64 inches long - 4 supports?

• PRO
    The Original Granite Bracket
    4年前

Hey Kari,

With a 13" overhang we would recommend the 14" knee wall countertop support bracket.

We agree that you need 4 brackets on this project spaced at about 16" apart .

If you have any other questions feel free to reach out.

• Kari Nielsen
    4年前
    <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><md>Thank you! Is that the “contractor grade bracket” or the “knee wall bracket”? There are so many on the web site that I want to be sure to order the right kind exactly. Honestly, I can’t really afford them (x4) - so any “return shipping fee” if I get the wrong ones, would not be good - I can’t afford the time to make a mistake and delay the project. I need to order them today to install this week! Thanks very much so glad to have this forum to discuss issues like this! My contractor says he has never installed such a bracket, he only does wood corbels.