Houzz Logo Print
vidya_sankar

White Kitchen

Finished updating our kitchen..very happy with the contractor/design team.Some highlights include a cove built for the fridge-The back wall was "extended" to accommodate a full depth fridge(looks like counter -depth :) ), a custom cabinet to hold microwave,with 2 drawers .

コメント (20)

• Teresa
    6年前

Very nice--I like it.

• PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    6年前

Nice kitchen!

• PRO
    M&R Custom Millwork Inc
    6年前

Love the cabinetry and floors! Beautiful remodel.

• PRO
    Mega Builders
    6年前

Looks great!

• PRO
    Stecki Construction
    6年前

Wow! Nice transformation! Bright & clean looking!

• vidya sankar
    質問の投稿者
    6年前
    The floors are actually wood plank porcelain in grey color from floor and decor ..Came out brownish from phone camera
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    6年前
    Very nice job. Looks great. Good choices of materials and colors.
  • PRO
    Flo Mangan
    6年前
    One question. The hood looks like it might be too high. I think it should be 36” above stove top. It looks higher? Could be perspective of photo. Check the hood requirements, and code.
  • vidya sankar
    質問の投稿者
    6年前
    the height to the glass is 30"..and the unitbitself is 34 "..are you saying it should be above 36" by code ?
  • PRO
    21st Century Tile
    6年前

Looks great!

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    6年前

Actually, you have to read the manufacturer's instruction book for installation. They provide the proper distances. Usually a range and 34 to the actual vent is probably OK, but just check to make sure. You get maximum efficiency at the proper height and that is important.

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    6年前

OH btw, if you don't have the booklet that should have come with the unit, you can get the information on line. Just find the model # on the unit and then look up on google first with manufacturer name, then once you get into the website, enter the model # and the installation manual should be available that way.

• vidya sankar
    質問の投稿者
    6年前
    Thanks Flo...appreciate your inputs ..will check
  • PRO
    KT tile
    6年前

Looks very nice!

• artsyphartsy_home_maker
    6年前

Beautiful Job! I'm going to remember & keep your clever idea of bumping out the fridge wall/surround to accommodate a full depth fridge! Can I ask who your contractor is? I'm so unhappy with our contractor, and would love to know the name of a good one for future projects {if your in New Jersey USA}.

• vidya sankar
    質問の投稿者
    6年前
    Thanks..I live in Atlanta..JMV inc..found em on thumbtack
  • vidya sankar
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

@Flo Mangan The recommended height from the GAS cooktop is 28-32"..The model is AKDY AG-Z9009 - Euro Mount Range Hood 30". (CFM 400.)

• PRO
    Flo Mangan
    6年前

OK, so you are a little too high. I think you said to the unit from cook top was 36"? It will work, but not with best efficiency. OK, you can just kind of watch when you are using it and see if it is drawing up the steam and exhaust well enough. A detail but overall the kitchen is beautiful. I just notice these things.

• artsyphartsy_home_maker
    6年前

vidya sankar, Thanks for the name of the company! Unfortunately I don't live anywhere near Atlanta, but I'll write the name down anyway just incase we ever move further South. Enjoy that beautiful kitchen!