Houzz Logo Print
catherine_davis34

Tiling ideas for bathroom

New bathroom going in soon. The cabinet and vanity will be white. I need to tile the bath wall and all around the window and toilet. The wall with sink will be painted. Need a tile splash back behind sink. All accessories will be chrome (taps, shower head, radiator etc).
I’m thinking hexagonal white tiles at the moment. What would you do?

コメント (6)

• PRO
    PWJ Architects Ltd
    6年前

Hi Catherine,

This could work as an interesting feature for the bathroom. Would you go for clean white finish or a tile that has some texture/pattern to it?

• Catherine Davis
    質問の投稿者
    6年前
    The 3d image incorporated those tiles for image purposes only. I’m thinking plain white hex tiles with contrast grout and a smaller hex tile for splashback. We also want a vinyl floor not tiled. Probably use Amtico for that. But am open to any suggestions. Thanks for your comments so far. I’m new to this!!!
  • Catherine Davis
    質問の投稿者
    6年前
    I have that hex bathroom pin saved already. And I love the pink but my husband and son will say no!!
  • PRO
    Casa Colori
    6年前

Hi Catherine, for the splash back behind the sink you could use mosaic tile, if the men of your family do not like pink, go for blue it creates a nice effect with white

• PRO
    SUN STUDIO.London - Glassworks and Prints
    6年前

Hi Catherine,

When I saw your bathroom I realized that our splashback and tiling are probably the best solutions for you.

Edge Lighted Vanity Units · 詳細

It is not as expensive as it looks like, our prices are 20-30% cheaper than the market value and as you can see, the quality is top.

You may want to see whole ideabook and portfolio here: http://www.sunstudio.london/printed-shower-screens-and-shower-panels/

Let me know if you are interested and we will fit into your budget and propose you possible solutions. I always assign Houzz members to a personal advisor who will guide you end-to-end through the buying process.

Not a single business will beat our offer :)

Send me an e-mail at erwin@sunstudio.london so we can see how can we do that.