Houzz Logo Print
shawn_kain

Does anyone know the manufacturer/item# of this tile? Thank you!!!

Shawn Kain
6年前
Beautiful Glass and Copper Backsplash · 詳細

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Image Contracting
    6年前

Shawn, The homeowner picked them out at Lowe's a couple of years ago.

Shawn KainさんはImage Contractingさんにお礼を言いました
  • Shawn Kain
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

Thank you!.I have the same tile in my kitchen and need a few more additional pieces since I just removed the 3.5 inch backsplash that was attached to my countertop. So now I have a gap to fill in. But I cant find the tile at Lowes anymore (store or online) and they have no record of selling it so I have no means of finding out the manufacturer or style for it. I was hoping you may know. But thank you for your answer.

• PRO
    Image Contracting
    6年前

Hi Shawn. I found my receipts from the project. The Lowe's item # was 255356. It does not come up on the Lowe's website. But a Google search brought up an archived listing. It is Anatolia Tile Model# 20-651. I looked at their website and didn't see it, but maybe you could contact Anatolia and start there. Here's the archived page https://www.lowes.com/pd/Anatolia-Tile-Copper-Mountain-Linear-Mosaic-Glass-Metal-Stone-Wall-Tile-Common-12-in-x-12-in-Actual-11-65-in-x-11-88-in/4351907, Good luck! -John

• Shawn Kain
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

John-I can’t thank you enough for spending the time to look that up in your records for me! It’s people like you that make this earth a better place. Thank you for your kindness- I’ll be sure to pay it forward to someone else as soon as the opportunity presents itself! Have a wonderful weekend

• PRO
    Image Contracting
    6年前

Shawn, that's very nice of you to say. It's no problem. I hope it helps. Good luck!