Houzz Logo Print
jm77

Ducted Air Condition for Skillion Roof

Janine
6年前

Hi,

I am looking to get ducted air conditioning for my house but our roof is a skillion roof. Does this mean I can't get ducted air conditioning or does anyone know of a way around this?

Thanks

コメント (9)

• PRO
    Crown Electrical Solutions
    6年前

Hi Janine, if you would like to forward an email to christie@crownelec.com.au and we will be happy to help you. :)

• JE C
    6年前
    Hi Crown Electrical, I am interested in this question too and I suspect others in our forum are also, are you happy to share your k owledge here? Thanks.
  • JE C
    6年前
    Thanks
  • PRO
    Toms Duct Cleaning Melbourne
    6年前

Hello Janine, We provide all duct cleaning services for residential as well as for commercial purposes. We're more happy to help you.

• Tilly
    6年前
    I just finished my build, also with a skillion roof.
    We had Daikin cassette Aircon’s installed.
    The architect said that’s the only way it can be done.
    Wasn’t thrilled at first but now I don’t notice them and they work great.
  • emma_b_joyce
    5年前

There are several types of ducted air conditioning you can choose from and in every store, there are professionals who can help you to make the right choice.

• tom stephanou
    4か月前

Hi all, IO also has a skillion roof and looking at options to provide ducted cooling throughout. Our house is also raised so we are having ducted heating in the floor. What options are there to either combine and add refrigerative cooling using common ducts or separate units without bulkheads.

• Kate
    4か月前

Tom best to start your own post. We often look at date of first post and don’t scroll down if old