Houzz Logo Print
irenethompson

Tile and counters

Irene T
6年前
I love this look! What are the tiles and counter top? Thank you!
Spanish Modern Kitchen · 詳細

コメント (10)

• Tracie Battaglini
    6年前

What is the name of the local tile showroom where you got the tiles?

• Irene T
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

I was interested too so I found it here: https://www.mandarinstone.com/product/darwin-oxford-decor-decorative-porcelain/

It is called Darwin Oxford Decor Decorative Porcelain. It is in England but I bet you could email them and find out where it is sold here. They have another one Darwin Cambridge Decor Decorative Porcelain that has a bit more movement to it, which I actually like better. :)

• ksindc
    5年前

has anyone figured out how to get that tile in the US? obviously it has to be possible, but mandarine says they can't ship to the US.

• PRO
    Savvy Interiors
    5年前

yes, it's a common tile and in many stores right now. Try Tile bar or go to a local showroom.

• ksindc
    5年前

they do not have any distributors in the US. did you pick it up via carrier?

• PRO
    Savvy Interiors
    5年前

hahaha, they lied to you. It's everywhere. In most tile showrooms now. Show them a photo and they likely have it. What part of the country are you in?

• PRO
    Savvy Interiors
    5年前

If you know your square footage, depending on your zip code I can drop ship it to you

• ksindc
    5年前

LOL. I'm in DC. I can show it to my tile reps here. Their site wasn't clear if they were the manufacturer or a retailer and looking back they skirted the question. Do you know the manufacturer? I can do some hunting. Love your work BTW. I used to live in SD and it was oddly difficult to find good designers.

• PRO