Houzz Logo Print
suzie_sonnenberg

Bathroom remodel for kids/guest bathroom.

We are updating the yellow bathroom in our new house. Our plan is to reglaze the yellow bathtub white along with the yellow tiles. The tiles also go along the entire room about halfway up the wall.
We plan to put in vinyl flooring - either dark wood color or light grey (advice on this please!!)
I also need help/advice with choosing the color for the new vanity. White vs. Espresso???? For the cabinets.
I want the top and sinks to be white or white with some flecks of greys.
For the wall color I would love to do a deep blue like Benjamin Moore Blue Suede shoes or Athens blue. Trim is white.
What would look better - an espresso vanity or white vanity?
Will a white vanity be too much white with the white tiles? Or should I go white because of the dark color for the walls??
Also, what color for the flooring??
Please advise!!!!
Thank you!!

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Window Treats Inc.
    6年前

Do the floor a light grey and try a medium gray color for the vanity.

• PRO
    European Marble & Granite
    6年前

I think a medium wood-colored floor and the espresso vanity would be very timeless. Grays are on their way out and colors are moving back to more warm tones.

By keeping most of your color on the painted walls you can easily update your room depending on changing style.

• calvinstadler
    3年前

I think grey color floor with Espresso vanity looks great. Top of sink should be white