Houzz Logo Print
scoobyjoss

Bedside tables

Rob
6年前
Hope someone can help me.... we have just finished our loft conversion. It's quite raw/industrial and features a lot of plywood walls. I need two simple bedside tables, they have to be fairly low and not too wide. I would like her in ply or pulped cardboard but can't find anything .... within budget.
Anyone have any ideas?
Based in London if that helps

コメント (4)

• Daisy England
    6年前
    A carpenter or joiner would make them for you. A simple job for them.
  • shazadi
    6年前
    Hi. Try untothislast website. They're based in London and they make all their furniture out of plywood. Not sure what your budget is but I think they're really reasonable. We bought our dining room table from them and it's great. Look at the bedside cabinets - or if you have a really tight budget you could just put up short shelves as tables which could look good and they are really reasonable. They are made bespoke so you can request a specific size too. Hope this helps!
  • PRO
    Girl About The House
    6年前

If you like a bit of 'blue Peter' here's an idea !

Order corrugated cardboard from the Internet, glue all the sheets together , put a board on top and put heavy weights on top (evenly) then leave for a couple of days.

Then cut to size/shape with a saw. On this basis the item of furniture can be any shape or size you wish. This can also be done to create furniture legs. Varnish to prevent water and stains penetrating.

• PRO
    Girl About The House
    6年前

If required add a plywood panel cut to the size of the unit to finish the top off. Again varnished.