Houzz Logo Print
rachel1384

Luv this tile & have not seen anything like it. Please what name is it

rachel1384
6年前
We r Rebuilding our 1st custom home after it burned down 9 months after moving in. I was talked into going with all light tile in 3 baths the 1st time. We live in Orlando area & it is VERY popular here. This time I want to do a hall bath with walk in shower with the darker tile. Room has lots of natural light & is fairly LG with double sinks so will not be too dark! Also brings me back to my Western roots that I miss & Luv! Thanks for any info.
Black. Custom Home · 詳細

コメント (4)

• PRO
    GB General Contractors
    6年前

HI rachel1384, Im so sorry to hear about your home. I will be happy to get back with you specs of bathroom tile. I will reply again with details. GB General Contractors.

rachel1384さんはGB General Contractorsさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    GB General Contractors
    6年前

We have researched tile selection you were
    inquiring about. The project occurred in
    2012. I have verified that the selections are discontinued therefore there is no
    longer specific details on the tile. Please let me know if I can be of any further service.

GB General Contractors

• rachel1384
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

Is there any similar choice u would recommend?

• PRO
    GB General Contractors
    6年前

To be honest I did ask the supplier if there was a recommendation for that tile and she said no. However I think if you showed this picture to your designer or your local title supplier and shared with them what it was that you really liked about it I bet they will find something that would be even better than the picture. Best of luck with your dream home.

Carrie Murphy