Houzz Logo Print
aly25son

Need help deciding on what blinds and/or curtains to use for master br

Allison
10年前
Hi, my windows don't go very low so am thinking curtains aren't an option...especially since I have that smaller side window...what would u all recommend? You've been so helpful in the past..thx! Attached two pics plus my comforter fabric

コメント (6)

• menajos
    10年前
    to get curtains from ceilling to floor will make windows look bigger.
  • PRO
    Interiors International, Inc.
    10年前
    My concern is your base board heat. I have hung drapery panels over them but never ones that closed. Wood blinds or shutters would look nice with different size windows.
  • PRO
    Creative Blinds & Decor
    10年前
    I would definitely add some window treatments- a valance of sorts, with some cascades on the sides would add some height to the windows, and some color and softnessfor the décor!
  • Allison
    質問の投稿者
    10年前
    Tx all..Creative blinds and decor- any images to sow? I am so bad that I really need a visual to work with!! I wish I could get a decorator, I find this all so hard..
  • PRO
    Creative Blinds & Decor
    10年前
    Hello...I offer virtual design services, and can design on photos, but might need them emailed directly. I will see about it but in the meantime, what styles do you like- traditional, or contemporary?
  • PRO
    Creative Blinds & Decor
    10年前
    Here is one option without doing long draperies, but it adds some color and dresses up the window- how do you like it?