Houzz Logo Print
miller227

Choosing a durable, easy to clean kitchen floor

miller227
6年前

Need help picking out a kitchen floor that will go with my current cabinets and countertops but will also work when I change the cabinets to white and put in granite countertops in the future. I have hardwood floor going into the kitchen from the great room as you can see i nthe first picture. Any suggesions?

コメント (7)

• hummingalong2
    6年前
    Wait until you do the remodel. Perhaps add a few rugs to present flooring meanwhile.
  • User
    6年前
    最終更新:6年前

We have adura mannington luxury tile and it's bombproof

• PRO
    Mannington
    6年前

There are so many great options today, and you can choose a floor that is a neutral color and will work with what you have now as well as what might go there in the future. Mannington Adura(R) LVT is durable, waterproof, easy to maintain, and softer underfoot than real tile. You have the option to use grout or not, depending on the look you are going for. See the whole line, here Mannington Adura(R)

• grapefruit1_ar
    6年前

I would continue the wood into the kitchen. It will give you a fresh look.

• threers
    6年前

Continue the wood. If you are uncomfortable with wood, wait until you have made your other redo decisions.

• PRO
    Maids Prime
    6年前

Hardwood looks amazing but there are some wood look tile porcelain options that are much more easy to clean and maintain. Plus, when you have tile floor in your kitchen, accidental spills of water on the floor will cause less damage to the tile than to hardwood floors.