Houzz Logo Print
olivia_1990

Cushion help

Olivia B
6年前

I need help with what colour cushions for this sofa. Must kind of tie in with kitchen area/flooring. Thanks x

コメント (10)

• bigreader
    6年前
    You've a wonderful neutral base. Now you need some colour. Are you planning on a rug? If so pick it first as it's colours will dictate cushions. What about art? What's your fav colour?
  • girlguides
    6年前
    Dark Chocolate or quartz pink?
  • LesleyH
    6年前
    What artwork have you chosen? Colours can be drawn from this.
  • Olivia B
    質問の投稿者
    6年前

I don't even know where to start looking for rugs or artwork, definitely need some colour. If you know of any that are nice please let me know

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    6年前
    最終更新:6年前

Olivia! Depends on what area rug you get. Pick colors from your rug.

• PRO
    Celery. Visualization, Rendering images
    6年前

Your sectional is neutral,

so you can use any color.

• PRO
    Sojo Design Ltd
    6年前

Great to have a blank canvas...Do you have a favourite colour? Suggest you start with that and build a stunning palette through textures and various complementary tones.... only choose things you LOVE

• PRO
    signarture
    6年前
    最終更新:6年前

Indeed - you have a wonderful blank, contemporary canvas there Olivia! We'd whole heartedly agree that you start with an artwork that you love and use that to guide the colour scheme / the other accent pieces such as rugs and cushions.

You might like to start here for some inspiration: https://www.signarture.com.au/pages/interior-design-and-decorating-ideas.

And you needn't go for colour impact if that's not you: these treescapes of ours were used to augment the client's tonally neutral palette.

transparent perspex plexiglas diptych artwork featuring tree lined horizon · 詳細

Do reach out if anything in our collections resonates with you.

• scottevie
    6年前

The items in your ideabook are neutral, natural with a hint of metallic - so I would focus on looking for textured cushions rather than bold prints. You might also find it helpful to collect a heap of living room photos you like the look of, and then review them to find the common colours, textures etc.

Olivia Bさんはscottevieさんにお礼を言いました