Houzz Logo Print
southpaw75208

Patio umbrella color (first world problems)

T. C.
7年前

I'd like to get a patio umbrella for our dining area. We have several cushions in Sunbrella's Jockey Red. I think adding a red umbrella might be too much, but I also don't want a new color to stick out. Appreciate any ideas you might have! P.S. The small image is a panorama of the entire backyard.

コメント (8)

• Judy Mishkin
    7年前

how about green?

• User
    7年前

Some shade of brown to match the tile next to the pool or a light shade of gray to match the gray brick.

T. C.さんはUserさんにお礼を言いました
  • Muskokatana
    7年前
    black is my vote
    T. C.さんはMuskokatanaさんにお礼を言いました
  • dommydom
    7年前

I don't think the red would be too much, also your backyard is super cute! Black would be nice if you want something more subtle but the red is definitely more fun.

T. C.さんはdommydomさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    authenTEAK Outdoor Living
    6年前

I actually think that matching the red would be quite nice and would tie it all together. We offer our Treasure Garden umbrellas with the Sunbrella Jockey Red option - see info at the link below. A stripe which includes some red could be another option. Take a look at Sunbrella Astoria Sunset. You can also order any of these fabric swatches from our website, free.

http://www.authenteak.com/treasure-garden-6-aluminum-push-button-tilt-umbrella.html

• PRO
    Jodie White Designs
    6年前

Lovely natural pool and shape, looks inviting. Classic look to complete the look. Scalloped edges in a simple style and color or B&W striped.

• mcpherson007
    6年前

Black and White is nice or Red