Houzz Logo Print
anthony_driscoll

before and after of our lounge

Anthony Driscoll
7年前
最終更新:7年前

just a before and after of our lounge we've almost recently finished. Just need to add some side tables and we're debating on what floor standing light we'd like to replace. Either a tripod with a dark grey lampshade?

コメント (13)

• katieme2015a34
    7年前
    beautiful love the transformation especially the pops of yellow well done
  • Anthony Driscoll
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
    thankyou katie. Anything else you think we could add? We're looking into a ladder shelf and maybe a rug?
  • PRO
    Bathroom + Kitchen Eleven
    7年前

Wow you have done a great job transforming the space! I would put down a grey/white reindeer hide to add more texture and warmth. Also a few more cushions on the sofa. Shannon

• User
    7年前

Looks great! Where is the yellow chair from?

• J A
    7年前

It's lovely and I think you need a rug though.

• Daisy England
    7年前
    By heck what a lovely difference. Well done.
  • PRO
    Honey Bee Home
    7年前
    Wow. This is gorgeous. I would definitely go for a grey rug, with a hide or faux fur Texture. Maybe a lamp such as the one I've attached. And Mike, the chair is Strandmon, IKEA.
  • PRO
    Darklight Design Ltd
    7年前

Hi Anthony

I like the colour combos you have chosen, grey and mustard always works. Regarding floor lamps to suit, I might consider the Tom Dixon felt to match or the classic Rosy Angelis if you are looking for a neutral contrast. I definitely think a tripod style would suit best over a table lamp.

Hope this helps and good luck with your project.

Rich
    Darklight Design

• minnie101
    7年前

It looks like a completely different room! I agree with others, particularly if you're not having a coffee table, I'd go for an irregular shaped rug such as a plain hide or sheepskin which will also add texture. I don't think a ladder shelf is needed, it may make the room look busy. Tripod lamps take up quite a bit of floor space, I'd look for a swing arm pendant or anglepoise or something where the shade is pointing towards the chair rather than upright. A plant is always good in a room and I thought this white dipped plant pot holder could work? I might also try your throw just draped over the arm of the chair.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/238417647/natural-seagrass-basket?&utm_source=google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=shopping_uk_en_gb_c-home_and_living-storage_and_organization-baskets&utm_custom1=6fda16d0-df97-4fdf-8071-55a8f6b8864e&gclid=CL6mmb-ctdMCFUy3GwodlqUBFg

• PRO
    Daniela Pluviati Staging & Design
    7年前

I really like the pops of yellow with the grey!

• PRO
    Dpi Photography
    7年前

Floor looks great where is it from?

• PRO
    Kia Designs
    7年前

A great transformation, and great use of colour to bring interest to the muted palette! Similarly, we're recently installed some bright yellow taps in a grey industrial style bathroom and it really does have a great impact.