Houzz Logo Print
krista06880

Is Caesarstone Nougat is a match for LG River Shoal?

Krista Bradford
7年前
最終更新:7年前

Does anyone know whether LG River Shoal is a match for Caesarstone Nougat? It was exclusive to Home Depot and they just informed me it has been discontinued. I am seeking a near identical replacement to go along with IKEA Sektion Grimslov cabinets that are being installed this coming week.

This is Caesarstone Nougat that I hope is enough of a match to replace LG River Shoal.

This is the discontinued LG River Shoal:

This is River Shoal.

Also, I welcome your thoughts on whether Caesarstone Nougat plays nicely with Ikea Sektion Grimslov cabinets. I worry about whether the whites in both relate.

コメント (7)

• PRO
    BeverlyFLADeziner
    7年前

http://www.caesarstoneus.com/en/The-Catalog/Pages/Classico.aspx

Why not go to the website and request a 4x4 sample of the product?

Krista BradfordさんはBeverlyFLADezinerさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7年前

From the post they look to be 2 different base colors one gray and one cream so no not to my eye .the Grimslov color is more cream so probably why you liked the shoal

Krista BradfordさんはPatricia Colwell Consultingさんにお礼を言いました
  • Krista Bradford
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Patricia, I have the same concern. I think that means Caesarstone may not have a quartz that is enough of a match. I likely need to look at other lines. Beverly, I have ordered a sample. Because it is getting here around the time I'm supposed to be getting the countertops templated, I'm doing what I can to accelerate the research, since I may need to do more running around to look at slabs. Thank you for your thoughts. If know of a line that may have something closer to LG River Shoal, please let me know.

• Krista Bradford
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
    最終更新:7年前

I did more research this weekend and discovered LG Viatera has a design called LG Celeste that is very similar in look to River Shoal. You need to click on the image below to see it.

• PRO
    Viatera USA
    7年前

Thank you for your interest in Viatera! We do have a design called "Celeste" that looks very similar to River Shoal. Here are some pictures of Viatera Celeste:

You can order a sample on our website as well! http://www.lgviaterausa.com/products/289/203

• Suzanne Huschilt
    7年前

I have Grimslov Cabinets and can only choose Caesarstone due to the location of where we live and our budget...it has to be Caesarstone. What is a good light coloured match for these cabinets? I wanted one of the whites, but what I'm hearing is that they are too white?