Houzz Logo Print
amy_drees

I love EVERYTHING about this entire project.

I can't get enough. Really really love every design element- -walls, floors, lighting, color, decor, etc. WELL DONE! Do you remember where this light fixture came from? Thanks for sharing and thanks especially for answering so many questions (which is often rare on Houzz).
A Farmhouse In The Middle of Florida · 詳細

コメント (18)

• kellysimmons
    7年前

Thank you so much!!!! I can't remember the vendor...let me ask our builder (Sterling Ridge in Tampa) and get back to you!

• Amy Kathleen Drees
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Thank you SO SO much for taking the time to answer and find the info. I so appreciate you.

• Laurel Glassmeyer
    6年前

Hi,

Your house is beautiful! Did you do all the design decorating or did you use someone? Thanks!

• kellysimmons
    6年前

thank you so much! I did most of the decorating myself...funny because these pics were taken a few weeks after we moved in so I really hadn't decorated...I need to post some new pics....it looks so different

• PRO
    SD Custom Homes
    6年前

I love that artwork! Where did you get it?

• kellysimmons
    6年前

home goods!

• PRO
    SD Custom Homes
    6年前

So good! Thanks!

• Molly B. Quinn
    6年前
    Kelly:

Could you tell me where you got your partial cremone hardware for you double front door. I cant find it anywhere and I love yours.
  • kellysimmons
    6年前

Hello! The hardware on all the exterior doors are from Rocky Mountain Hardware...I got them online from a vendor. Let me know and I'll send you the info. P.S. Do you mean the front doors? Because the door in this photo is a closet....

• Molly B. Quinn
    6年前
    Thanks so much Kelly! I meant your front glass double door with top and bottom surface bolts and your door knob? Thanks for all the information. Home is beautiful!!!
  • kellysimmons
    6年前

Sorry just reread...I think you are referring to the large throw bolts...they are from Rocky Mountain as well. I'll see if I can find the link

• kellysimmons
    6年前

and thank you! trying to find the vendor we bought them from. they had the best prices for Rocky Mountain and AWESOME customer service.

• kellysimmons
    6年前

https://www.lowpricedoorknobs.com this is it - Just email them about what you want...they are able to get stuff not listed on their website. great prices!

• kellysimmons
    6年前

The sales lady's name is Leigh Glover

• Molly B. Quinn
    6年前
    Thank you so very much!
  • Molly B. Quinn
    6年前
    Kelly:

Sorry to trouble you one more time, what are your height doors 8’? And perhaps do you remember what size you ordered for top bolts 18”/24”/30” and what for bottom 12”/18”? I have 8’ Door coming and I love your proportions and don’t want short stubbie ones