Houzz Logo Print
houzzindia

All the Indian Houzzers- Say Hi!

HouzzIndia
7年前
最終更新:7年前

Hi Guys! Houzz India is up and running! We at Houzz India are working to get you local content from our global sea of beautiful photos and Ideabooks!

The Indian Houzz team will all comment below! Professional or Home owner, if you love Houzz do say Hi to us in the comments below. Also, if you are a regular Houzzer- comment below and tell us which is your favourite style on HouzzIN! Are you a Shabby Chic person or do you love a pop of Eclectic colours?

Keep the discussions going on!

10 Reasons to Love the Brand New Houzz India · 詳細

コメント (70)

• bathconcept
    7年前
    Hi! I regularly check the new ideas .
    Its very helpful to me ,
  • bathconcept
    7年前
    I look forward to use a lots of carving on stone an tiles to get an indian ancient feel in life.
  • Ravi Thakur
    7年前
    hiii
    HouzzIndiaさんはRavi Thakurさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Business_Name_Placeholder
    7年前

We are looking for an alternative glass that is tough light and does not scratch easily for our picture windows........can you help introduce us to the right material?

HouzzIndiaさんはBusiness_Name_Placeholderさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Business_Name_Placeholder
    7年前

Not polycarbonate........we are using the same......it scratches easily and the silicon used on the edges gets into its polymers

HouzzIndiaさんはBusiness_Name_Placeholderさんにお礼を言いました
  • J Solgama
    7年前

Hello All , Happy to be part of Houzz India !

HouzzIndiaさんはJ Solgamaさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    7年前

Hey guys, We may not be Indian Houzzers but we have worked in india on a commercial project and a 2 residential homes. What a learning experience for us. Been bitten by the indian bug and cant wait to come back for more. WE LOVE INDIA!

HouzzIndiaさんはSUGARBAKERSさんにお礼を言いました
  • msvish
    7年前

Welcome to India. Looking forward to design suggestions suited to Indian conditions.

HouzzIndiaさんはmsvishさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    WDF space design, Interior Design Business
    7年前

Congrats... Team... u all are amazing..

HouzzIndiaさんはWDF space design, Interior Design Businessさんにお礼を言いました
  • dhanumathi
    7年前
    All the best ! Would love to see how to blend and save our culture in our homes while incorporating the best of the West and other Asian countries.
    HouzzIndiaさんはdhanumathiさんにお礼を言いました
  • aakankshac
    7年前

hi love the new indian houzz...

all of u r doing a gr8 job..... very inspiring

HouzzIndiaさんはaakankshacさんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    ANSHIKA HANDICRAFTS
    7年前

We, are “Anshika Handicrafts”, manufacturing, and supplying an
    extensive collection of Corporate
    Gifts & Gifts Baskets
    and Handmade Items, etc. We
    also provide a large number of decorative varieties of fancy and HANDMADE items
    which are manufactured by our certified vendor. We have been accredited for
    pioneering efforts in discovering a whole new world of decorative items. Our
    products provide looks of kingly palace, are elegant and decorative having
    luxurious fine natural quality, are cut to size suitable for any surface
    processing and are available in various big slab sizes as well. The products
    bear intricate clustered patterns and features, attractive color combinations
    along with beauty and strength. To suit the different requirements of patrons,
    we provide these gift items and other products in plethora of designs, colors,
    patterns and sizes, colors. Moreover, we also provide these products in
    accordance with the detailed specifications.

we are development design in buyers requirements offers.

If there is
    any related buying inquiry please feel free to contact me on given
    contact details.

Waiting for
    your kindly reply If you are interested to deal with us, please
    response. We are looking forward to hear from you very soon & waiting for
    your kind response.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

Thank
    you

ANSHIKA
    HANDICRAFTS (India)

Contact
    Details
    -
    Mr. Rakesh Goswami

Mb-0091-8899480368 0091- 8449966924

Email- Info.anshikahandicrafts@gmail.com

anshikahandicrafts99@gmail.com

http://www.indiamart.com/anshika-handicrafts/products.html

https://twitter.com/anshikahandicr1

https://www.facebook.com/anshika.handicrafs

• naithani
    7年前

Houzz has been my go to site for inspiration and ideas for years... All the best Houzz India team! Interesting times!

• agamonee barbaruah
    7年前
    Hi I love Houzz! I'm more of a contemporary person but I also love to throw in a bit of eclectic now and then.
  • Swati Panda
    7年前
    Hi Houzz India team. It is so great to be a part of it. I have been following it for a long long time.
  • PRO
  • Sangeeta
    7年前
    Hi houzz team...India welcomes u....
  • Mitesh Ramani
    7年前
    Looking forward for truly Indian content. Amazing work so far guys. Congratulations
  • Keya Shah
    7年前
    hi! m a big fan of houzzzzz.... I m obsessed with it... 80% of my free time I spend on houzz.. so we have demolished our house and we are rebuilding it so that is when I got to know abt houzz.... n since then I have been steeling ideas from there... n now m even more happier coz now the looks I choose I can get it in India
    one suggestion please include some color schemes in trend for the house painting.. I really wanted to know. .
  • PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    7年前

Hi Keya Shah, send us some pictures of your house and what you like in terms of furnishings and interiors ? And lets have a look together at what colours would suit your new house?

• Swati Panda
    7年前
    Hi Houzz team. What's a predominant colour and it's accent for a room ? Read it somewhere. And not clear about it
  • Snehal Marathe
    7年前
    Hi, all Indian houses!! Excited to get inputs from you!
  • PRO
    7年前

I would like to merge all the design aspects together

• PRO
    Ra Prem
    7年前
    Hi
  • seeshru
    7年前

Welcome Houzz team.

• PRO
  • PRO
    Devika Diwan Designs
    7年前

Hello all :)

Looking forward to long term interactions!!

• arun t
    7年前
    Hi...
  • Inderjeet Kaur
    7年前
    Can someone advise whether curtains look nice or blinds
  • PRO
    SUGARBAKERS
    7年前

HI Inderjeet Kaur, it will all depend on the application. Where is this window treatment and what is your final vision for the space? Both are nice and have their uses and aesthetic look. Maybe include a picture of the space that you are referring to in your question?

• Inderjeet Kaur
    7年前
    Sure once the house is done will attach pictures and ask in for suggestions
    We are all so happy that Houzz India project is on
    Lot of my ideas about interiors have taken from houzzz
  • PRO
    Home Residency Infratech Pvt. Ltd.
    7年前
    love Houzz articles. u guys are doing a great job with great pictures. it will be more helpful if Houzz could focus on materiels, Colors, color pallette and patterns used wid brands in their articles. then it will become a complete information research engine for users and will leave other apps behind. eg. jaalis article cud be more helpful if it was specified the material on which jaali is made , how jaali is made for interior exteriors along with the sellers etc :) . it's too much but best way to help people converting their design fantasies into reality.
  • J
    7年前

HOUZZ INDIA some economic house designs drawings should be discussed

• Mridul Mehrotra
    7年前
    platform which gives us the inovative ideas and thoughts.. love it... very happy for being connected....
  • J
    7年前

In reply to comments by Mr Khivrajsancheti.On 22-1-2017 The retaining wall shown in is for aproximately 2m height.For more heights the stratified stone should be used with proper bonding either with cc band or wooden band otherwise Rwall will bulge in course of time if it is exposed to heavy load.

• PRO
    KATIC DESIGNS
    7年前
    hello to all..
  • Rohini Chauhan
    7年前
    Hi! Welcome Houzz India. Looking forward !
  • PRO
    Ambiance
    7年前

Hi there!! Its really nice to be part of Houzz family. Good to know that we have an exclusive team in India now.

• PRO
    Eraser FMS
    7年前

Hi

• PRO
    Eraser FMS
    7年前

Welcome to India

• chaitravashisht
    7年前
    Im thrilled to here Houzz India is finnaly here!! Huge fan of houzz, picked up so many tips for my home from here and am constantly on it for more ideas and inspirations. Hurray for houzz india!
  • PRO
    VB Design Studio
    7年前
    最終更新:7年前

SURAJ · 詳細
    Hi

• PRO
    Chaitali Shah
    7年前
    Hi!! It is exciting to be a part of Houzz India. I am so glad houzz is glocal.
  • Ramesh Joshi
    7年前
    hi
  • Shardool Katyayan
    6年前

Hello everyone ! I find the website really helpful for anyone looking for an idea

• PRO
    Ravi Prakash Architect
    6年前
    Congratulations to all of you. Its a wonderful platform to be on and you all are doing a great Job.

My favourite Design Style is 'Minimal'. I just have this strong connection with simple, subtle and elegant things.

Cheers:)
  • PRO
    Capstona
    6年前
    最終更新:6年前

Hi! It feels amazing to be a part of this wonderful community. It has given me so many new ideas and opportunity to connect with new people.

• PRO
    Decor Dreams Pune
    6年前

Hi! Love Houzz

• PRO
  • PRO
    4年前

he everyone enjoy life is too short...