Houzz Logo Print
sanawck

Living room console table

sanawck
7年前
最終更新:7年前

Hi guys! I want to replace the current side console I have on the left with a new one (and then eventually add wall decor etc) but can't seem to find anything I love and I can't figure out what style I should be looking for. I don't want anything too rustic....any ideas?? Would love any suggestions or help. thank you!!!

コメント (8)

• PRO
    User
    7年前

First of all... you've done a very good job designing this LR!! I would probably bring in either a simple black metal with a thin profile console, or black metal with a wooden top. Something like these options.

• sanawck
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Thank youuu so much for these suggestions! This helps in guiding me towards a general color n style hehe!

• abbyjean
    7年前

Gosh, for some reason I cannot see a console table working there. I was going to suggest a bookshelf, but see you already have one. You have great seating, so that is taken care of. A console table just seems too....I don't know....ordinary or something for your space. Would you set it up as a bar or just use it as a flat surface to decorate?

• sanawck
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Hi abbyjean ive actually contemplated the whole console or what question about that space and settled on console cause I couldn't figure out anything else. I've thought about plants, but it's just a lot of wall space and looks kinda empty if nothing is covering it....☹️

• PRO
    User
    7年前

The console is nice in my opinion

• shirlpp
    7年前

I agree with abbyjean. What about a end table near the sofa. You'd then add artwork to the walls. I think it would be a cleaner look.

• PRO
    Nandina Home & Design
    7年前

Here are just a few great suggestions from a recent design we did. Notice how these pieces are heavier at the top, but there is a side table option at the bottom.

Woodside Updated Traditional Home · 詳細