Houzz Logo Print
pkeo

I am concerned with how sturdy these boards v. Board with legs

pkeo
7年前
I am hoping a woman who irons a lot can comment on how sturdy these boards are compared to a regular ironing board.
Custom Residence in the Reserve of St. Charles · 詳細

コメント (1)

• PRO
    John Hall Custom Homes
    7年前

pkeo,

While I am not a woman, I am married to one. We do have the built in Iron A Way. It is not used as much in our home as we planned to, but it was not because the product is not sturdy. It can handle a lot of pressure, and downward force.

I would like to say that the reason we do not use ours often is because we just put one in. Meaning we did not take the time to properly look at how we would be positioned in the room, and the working Triangle of the space.

Like a Kitchen, your Laundry process has a work-flow to it. That was installed for a client 7 years ago, and they use it all of time because we specifically designed the space around their work-flow.

I hope this helps. We also own a Cabinetry & Design firm with more photos of the space. You can see them on Houzz at The Cabinetry Boutique.

Please check us out and follow us, as we will have a lot more pertinent information posted there in 2017.

Regards,

John Hall Jr.

Happy New Years!