Houzz Logo Print
akiba_evans

Help I.need to.introduce other colors..

コメント (4)

• PRO
    Meraki Home Staging, LLC
    7年前

Hello!

Given the neutral beige color you have, I would recommend a soft sage green as a pop of color. You could also do a multitude of different shades of blue with beautiful blue artwork on the walls and maybe even changing out the chairs to the table.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7年前

Hang that mirror somewhere else it reflects nothing worth seeing twice and get a piece of art to hang there then the colors in the art will help with adding other pieces in a color. That vase is totally out of scale in that small room and please get some drapes and get rid of those blinds

• PRO
    Clinton Nash
    7年前
    Before reading the comments, sage green was to what my mind gravitated. Also, a cranberry may look nice. I agree with the blinds/drapes, but I feel there are less combustible ways to get one's point across. Good luck and God bless.
  • Susan Capelouto
    7年前
    I see a mixture of glitzy glam but you also lean toward natural woods and stone. I checked out your idea book. Decide where you want to go. The mirror is too large for the room...the vase is too large also. Find fabric that you love and then find a companion print. Choose a color from your fabric for the walls that is not dark and make simple panels with one of the fabrics, probably the more colorful one, with beautiful wooden rods for the window. Live with it and then add pictures, etc. Try a painted mirror above the piece at the end of the room that could reflect the lighting above the table.