Houzz Logo Print
josh_garwood

What type of floors are these?

Hi there! I love the color and look of these floors and was wondering if you could tell me where you got them and the color/model code.

Thanks!
Hickory in kitchen. Wide and long · 詳細

コメント (7)

• PRO
    Oak & Broad
    7年前

Josh Garwood, those look like beautiful custom Hickory floors. The species is very hard and durable. It makes great flooring.

• Josh Garwood
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Thanks for the quick response! I love the look of them; do you by chance know the stain that was used? You said it was custom, but do you know what the combination may be?

• PRO
    Oak & Broad
    7年前

Hi Josh, we did not do this project but the stain looks a lot like Duraseal Gunstock. This is one of the prettiest Hickory floors i've seen on Houzz.

• PRO
    Sandberg's Custom Hardwood Floors
    7年前

Josh, it is a 7 inch wide character hickory milled locally near Philadelphia. It has a custom stain color, was mostly dura seal rosewood I believe. 3 coats of satin oil based poly.

• Awartika Pandey
    6年前

Beautiful floor! Are they engineered or solid ? we are also interested in getting a 7" floor and have been told not to go with solid wood.

• PRO
    Sandberg's Custom Hardwood Floors
    6年前

This is a solid. Depending on your environment a high quality sawn top hickory would be an option. It looks the same.