Houzz Logo Print
emmelinewe

What are your thoughts on Denim Drift?

Dulux Colour of the Year 2017 has been announced, and the colour du jour is called Denim Drift.

Houzzers, what do you think about this hue? Is it a hit or a miss? If you have this shade at home, we'd love to see a photo!

Dulux Colour of the Year 2017 - Denim Drift · 詳細

コメント (16)

• PRO
    User
    7年前

I love the way it's halfway between a grey and a blue. I'm not brave enough to combine it with a dark navy, the way it has been used above, but I absolutely love the way it's been used in these two shots, set against cream and copper; it's really soft and smoky

• User
    7年前

It looks like the colour of the new kitchen units we've just ordered. So I like it :)

• PRO
    GEC Anderson Limited
    7年前

It kind of reminds me of a recent kitchen GEC Anderson was involved with, that had denim blue units and where we even added rivets to the edge of our stainless steel worktops - all very much in keeping with the denim theme! The kitchen was by Turner & Foye

Stainless Steel Sinks · 詳細

Stainless Steel Sinks · 詳細

• PRO
    Sandra Lawson Interiors
    7年前
    I chose this very similar blue a few years ago for my hall (leading to) my kitchen where it is a feature wall at the breakfast table. Love it still and, as the colour is now discontinued, delighted to see Dulux introduce an excellent alternative!
  • PRO
    Inara Home Imagery
    7年前

I really like it, I reckon I'll use it in our hallway once it's plastered, it'll offset the white banisters nicely

• k_sedgley
    7年前

I love Jade White which is a gentle duck egg blue, Denim would help me to be braver with colour without freaking me out, I could live with this and am considering using it in my living room.

• PRO
    Dulux Amazing Space
    7年前

A timeless and versatile shade of grey-blue; Denim Drift is
    a soft shade that will work with any style of furniture. Combining this
    beautiful colour with rich green shades will add depth and warmth, as well as a
    calming ambience to your home. I can’t wait to incorporate this soothing Denim
    Drift shade with interior trends to create a range of contemporary and
    traditional styled interiors.

Emily
    Dulux Amazing Space
    www.designer.duluxamazingspace.co.uk

• Najeebah
    7年前
    I love it. I find it versatile and perfectly balanced.
  • Zoe Woodward
    7年前

I would love it for my sons bedroom but it's not available in Ireland :-( Apparently there's different ranges in the UK and Ireland

• N J
    7年前

When does this come into the shops? Ive tried homebase and b&q but cant see it

• PRO
    User
    7年前
    Not for me
  • Maggie Booth
    7年前
    I really like it going to paint the landing woth this colour
  • Daisy England
    7年前
    Don't like it. Then again I'm not a blue lover. Reminds me of the old summer blue from the 60s so I associate it with being old fashioned.
  • Emmanuelle
    7年前
    I like this blue/grey a lot! Generally, I love dirty colours!
  • Luca dobbins
    4年前

I have just purchased this colour for my bathroom and its way darker than shown on the pictures not happy with it at all