Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_23961634

Help! Which color cabinet pulls?

User
7年前

I'm stuck! I have maple cabinets with a hint of dark brown in them so right now I'm leaning toward bronze than nickel. I have lots of browns in my kitchen, especially in my granite counters. I have stainless appliances with some black and a stainless faucet.

BRONZE OR NICKEL?

コメント (8)

• kbhayes
    7年前
    I like the darker ones.....
    Userさんはkbhayesさんにお礼を言いました
  • Gloria H.
    7年前
    Hands down. Bronze.
    UserさんはGloria H.さんにお礼を言いました
  • PRO
    Les Collections Dubreuil
    7年前

Bronze Will make more a stunning effect.

UserさんはLes Collections Dubreuilさんにお礼を言いました
  • User
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
    最終更新:7年前

Thank you all! I think bronze it is.

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7年前

IMO the nickle works better with the cabinets and the rest of the metal in your kitchen

UserさんはPatricia Colwell Consultingさんにお礼を言いました
  • raineycarole
    7年前
    I prefer the nickel. It blends in better with the cabinets and isn't as harsh. What color are the hinges? What other metals do you have in the kitchen?
    Userさんはraineycaroleさんにお礼を言いました
  • User
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
    最終更新:7年前

Even though the bronze looks gorgeous, the nickel keeps the kitchen more modern and up to date. My appliances and faucet are stainless/nickel so we decided to go with nickel in the kitchen and we're glad we did, just in case we paint or stain the cabinets darker (possibly next year) and we won't have to replace the bronze.

Thanks everyone for your input. We bought nickel hardware. We went with this style:

https://www.houzz.com/products/liberty-hardware-p23028-sn-cp-athens-444-inch-bar-pull-satin-nickel-prvw-vr~7774423

and cup pulls for the drawers.

I'm excited to freshen up my kitchen. I'll post pictures once we get them replaced.