Houzz Logo Print
rusfirth3

Is that vanity factory made? Is it available for sale?

rusfirth3
7年前
Even if it is not available, what does something like that cost? It's fantastic!
Thank you in advance!
Custom Spec Home · 詳細

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Snider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTD
    7年前

Thanks for the compliment, I love this vanity as well! It was inspired by and ended up being a fusion of several different elements we liked so we had one of our custom shops fabricate it. The base is iron, the counter is reclaimed barn wood and the sink is faux concrete. The cost wasn't unreasonable, but it will vary depending on the size. I would be happy to get a quote for you if you email the dimensions you need to bethanym@wowway.com

Thanks again for your interest!

• rusfirth3
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Thank you! I will email the dimensions to the address you provided.

• PRO
    7年前

Hi rusfirth3, I got the dimensions you sent but I have a couple questions I need answered for clarification purposes. Is there any way you could provide me with your contact information (to the email I gave you) so we can discuss your needs as far as the size goes?

The vanity in the photo is 21" deep so I'll have to tweek the design a little to make it work with the dimensions you provided. Thanks!

rusfirth3さんはSnider & Metcalf Interior Design, LTDさんにお礼を言いました
  • rusfirth3
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

I so appreciate your response, but we have decided on a different motif. It was a long shot to begin with. My wife really wants a more traditional "flowery" design (ugh). The good news is: I'm sure her ideas will save me money! : )

• PRO
    7年前

No worries! Let me know if the other doesn't work out and you'd like to pursue this further.