Houzz Logo Print
emmelinewe

What is THE essential piece of garden furniture?

Personally I prefer a hammock, but since my balcony is tiny I'll have to say deck chair. Which piece of garden furniture could you not do without?

garden in the sun · 詳細

コメント (17)

• embzop
    7年前

Lutyens style garden bench. I can sit on it, share it, lie on it or just look at it and enjoy it's curves.

• ianthy
    7年前

Sun umbrella

• PRO
    MAKEMEAVAILABLE Ltd
    7年前

Seating.

• PRO
    Couch Potato Company
    7年前

The Magis Spun chair is fun, and it works well as a statement piece in a garden: http://www.couchpotatocompany.com/products/spun-rotating-low-chair

• Lorraine Wilson-Brown
    7年前

I love my old faithful bench.

• PRO
    Sky House Design Centre
    7年前
    最終更新:7年前

Shading!

• sharonnormanton
    7年前

Our gazebo, built for summer entertainment and cooling off on hot days, although up until yesterday, which was a real scorcher, we have only sheltered under it from the rain!!!

• connie minton
    7年前
    Sofa!
  • PRO
  • mudsi
    7年前

chairs!

• PRO
    OnePlan
    7年前
    Depends on location and climate !
    Sun lounger or comfy rocker with fur throw !
    Sun shade or rain shelter !
    Drinks fridge or stove and kettle !
    Air con blaster or fire pit !
  • PRO
    Corido Teak Garden Furniture
    7年前

Teak Lutyens Set!

Lutyens Set - Garden Furniture · 詳細

• Robert Jones
    7年前
    The most essential piece of garden funiture??? The simple answer is.
    .. is a lawn, somewhere to lie read a book or simply relax. And if its slightly different, like say a chamomile lawn somewhere to get lost in your thoughts, dimply sublime.
  • River Phillips
    7年前
    Seating!
  • PRO
    Primrose
    7年前

We think the most essential piece of garden furniture has to be a sofa set. You can stretch out on it all to yourself, or squeeze the whole family on! They are also much comfier to lounge compared to metal garden sets.

• PRO
    Pearpod
    6年前
    I would have to say a hanging willow pod.. it adds an element of play yet at the same time a place within which to relax. It can be nestled in anywhere as it isn't dependant on the surface of the ground and built to fit as few or as many people as you'd like. Have a look at my profile and website for more details! www.pearpod.co.uk :)