Houzz Logo Print
annekreel

Anyone know anything about Covered Bridge Cabinetry out of New Jersey?

BenjiBoi
7年前

I read some good comments about this company on another site but not seeing much her. Have you heard of them? Seen the cabinets?

コメント (5)

• PRO
    Remya Warrior Designs
    7年前

I started using Covered Bridge cabinetry since last year. I have been really excited to be able to give my clients a product similar to Omega and Fieldstone but for a lot less. They package it so well, I didnt have any damage with any of the pieces. Good quality control so I didnt have to re order anything.
    Their lead time is 8-10 weeks once the order is processed. Clients were also happy with the quality they received. If I can answer any more questions, please feel free to call or email me directly. 732-567-3489. info@rwarriordesigns.com

• John
    10か月前

Remya Warrior Designs is right. I also work for a dealer that sells Covered Bridge, and they are great. They offer construction that is up there with the very best, but pricing that is much more competitive. They're also much more reliable than their competitors. It is extremely rare we come across damages or manufacturer issues. Quality control is top notch.

• Stacy Livingstone
    5か月前

Any further comments on this brand? I saw good reviews but happened upon something saying they are made in Cambodia….

• John
    5か月前

Stacy, Covered Bridge is an American company, however they do their manufacturing in Cambodia. This doesn't detract from the quality of the cabinets from what I can see. As a designer that works for a large dealer that sells 10 different kitchen cabinet lines, I can tell you that I originally was hesitant to sell them when they first came on board. After seeing the displays come in, along with numerous success stories from other designers, I decided to give it a try. Since I started pushing the product, I've gotten nothing but positive feedback. The designers love it because the company has many options, and is very reasonable with custom requests. The homeowners love it because it's a custom cabinet that prices as reasonably as semi-custom, and the facility has excellent quality control that bypasses much of the headaches normally associated with kitchen projects. Don't let the origin of the product scare you. I would go to a Covered Bridge dealer and see the product in person. The quality speaks for itself.

• Stacy Livingstone
    5か月前

Thank you I appreciate your insight! Very helpful.

PR