Houzz Logo Print
mmhassa2

Bling lamp or SUPER bling lamp?

mmhassa2
11年前
最終更新:11年前
The lamps would go behind the sofa. Not sure which would add the RIGHT amount of sparkle without overdoing it.

#1:
http://c.shld.net/rpx/i/s/pi/mp/23438/6859092608p?src=http%3A%2F%2Fimg.reversede.com%2Fimages%2FI%2F31pikfgux%2BL.jpg&d=02f781e24f5834713a5953ac0a9466974659becf

#2:
http://ak1.ostkcdn.com/images/products/6002807/0e4a7c26-c505-40db-b2f1-a9a73a9bfa28_600.jpeg

Also with 2 lamps at two ends what should I put in the middle? A crystal picture frame with family photo? Open to any suggestions. No plans to cover up with wallpaper though. Something to rest between the 2 lamps.

コメント (13)

• mmilos
    11年前
  • PRO
    HELIUS Lighting Group
    11年前
    Just a thought.
  • PRO
    Andee Photography Fine Art And Digital Design
    11年前
    I like them both but the the second one is my fave of the two. Very cool! :)
  • PRO
    Carolyn Marshall Photography
    11年前
    I'm with the others on the option 2 being the better one. In my opinion, the first one is too tall and takes your eyes away from the beautiful couch. It would draw my eyes to the blank space above the couch. Unless you are adding some artwork in that space above the couch later that you want to highlight, I think the lower lights work better.
  • groveraxle
    11年前
    I wouldn't choose either one. I think you may be in danger of over-blinging the place.
  • groveraxle
    11年前
    Eclectic Table Lamps · 詳細

Robert Abbey Celadon Triple Gourd Ceramic Buffet Lamp · 詳細

Bungalow 5 Ceylon Lamp Light Gray | Gracious Style · 詳細

Regina Andrew Lighting Aqua Glass Ripple Lamp · 詳細
  • PRO
    Carolyn Marshall Photography
    11年前
    You are absolutely right. These are much better!
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    11年前
    You have a formal modern mix of furniture. I would put one silver table on one end and a mirror end table on other try round not to small with very tall lucite base with pale grey shades. Large mirror in silver and gray frame . Mirror should be 60" long and 40" high or even higher. Z galleries is a good place to look also on line.put in a couple of palms to fill in space on wall.you might lower light over coffee table about 18" to reflect in mirror.
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    11年前
    Try some ice blue pillows on sofa mix in to ones there.
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    11年前
    All silk small plant to coffee table maybe a silver bowl. No family photo in living areas keep in bedrooms or hall ways.
  • Nancy Travisinteriors
    11年前
    I like small silk plants and silver candle sticks. Ikea has some nice things. To put on end table.
  • PRO
    Marie Hebson's interiorsBYDESIGN Inc.
    11年前
    What's the really bright blue chair off on the left?
    Is that staying...

Love the sofa, wallpaper and pendant - nice job -

IF you are bringing in ice blue (as in chair to the left) you must bring in gold to warm the space otherwise it will feel very icy and not welcoming...

here are my recommendations for table lamps - I wouldn't do floor lamps - you need wood end tables with table lamps or a credenza behind the sofa with table lamps to maintain the level of elegance in your space -

Each of these has the varying degrees of either traditional, art deco, to OTT, to more modern - your lamps will define your level of style in whichever direction you want to push your space. Good luck!