Houzz Logo Print
ocean_clarke

What would you use an outdoor terrace for?

Ocean Clarke
7年前
最終更新:7年前

Outdoor terrace's come in all shapes and sizes, but it's what you do with them that counts!

We're not all lucky enough to have a terrace space but if you did, what would you fill it with - plants, comfy seating, giant chess or perhaps a hot tub?

If you do have one yourself, how do you make the most of your space? Now summer is on the way, I'm sure we do with a little inspiration!

Let us know your favourite idea below or show us your own terrace!

Other - what would you do?

コメント (15)

• Bebe Price
    7年前

I would want a mix of all!

• teenytinyhouse
    7年前
    barbeque!
  • User
    7年前

Minimalist roof garden

• PRO
    GHS Special Projects
    7年前

We love the hot tub one :-) You could even if you had a outdoor terrace space use the opportunity to add some AV to it as well and enjoy your favourite music and movies outdoors whist relaxing in a hot tub.

• PRO
    Studio O+U Architects
    7年前

Gracious and relaxed

• PRO
    AG Interiors
    7年前
    最終更新:7年前

Durlston Road , Kingston upon Thames · 詳細

Durlston Road , Kingston upon Thames · 詳細

If you have the space its wonderful to be able to have an area for a casual seating and outside dining .....

• Average Jo
    7年前

In my dreams...a small stone fountain; seating; geraniums, roses and clematis in planters; french windows to kitchen (and coffee); wi-fi; and a tree or pergola for shade.

• gravel41
    7年前
    Wheel the piano out and play outside...
  • Ocean Clarke
    質問の投稿者
    7年前

Summer nights and live music from your own terrace - that sounds like the dream @gravel41!

• User
    7年前

I am literally terraced into the side of a mountain, so I use the terraces for outdoor living and gardening. I recently planted the terraces with a variety of fruit trees and shrubs.

• elaine784
    7年前

We are remodeling our home and have a huge pile of concrete from removing a fireplace and chimney. I'm interested in building a similar terrace and barrier wall on my hillside and saw your comment on this process, using recycled concrete. Can you give me more information about your process?

• PRO
    Solus Decor UK Ltd
    7年前

There are some great outdoor accessories that would compliment the use of concrete.

• PRO
    Fine Garden Design
    7年前

Somewhere to sit for that evening drink

• PRO
    Solus Decor Inc.
    7年前

Prolong the evening as it gets cooler with a fire pit, which can make a beautiful feature even when not on (and can be a useful table to rest that drink!)