Houzz Logo Print
anne_cho

My most updates - need help on our color sectionals

Anne Cho
7年前
Roman shades and roller shades for my balcony door.. Need advice for color sofas please thank you

コメント (3)

• PRO
    Patricia Colwell Consulting
    7年前

I do not understand the question. window coverings are decided after furniture choices and you will need to make that choice as right now any color would work

• PRO
    The Decorating Therapist
    7年前

My suggestion for clients starting from scratch is to start with the floor and work up. In this case, you need to find a rug that you love that will frame and determine the seating arrangement of the room. It can be a classic design that will be a foundation for more contemporary furnishings, or a bolder more modern design. From that rug, you can select a fabric to complement it, and it should be chosen with the thought of how the room is going to be used, how often and by how many.

Many people choose neutral fabrics (gray, beige) for their sofas, which is fine if it is not going to be used on a daily basis and there are no kids around. However, if it is a family room, I often recommend selecting fabrics with subtle prints that will disguise the everyday use.

Since it appears you are starting from scratch, if you would be interested in a design plan for the room, I offer virtual design services. Please visit me on Houzz a The Decorating Therapist.

• creative6938
    7年前

We'd suggest a gray, or cream color for this space!