Houzz Logo Print
avgriss

Paint Color

avgriss
8年前
What is the brand and paint colors of the exterior?
The Cabin · 詳細

コメント (9)

• suezbell
    7年前

Any idea what the green is called?

• PRO
    Heidi Hornaday, Architect, P.C.
    7年前

There is no paint color name, it was a custom formula and I am sorry, but I do not have the Benjamin Moore mix numbers available.

• Margarita Rodriguez
    3年前

can I please have the numbers. thank you

• Sandra Womble
    2年前

Heidi, then why do you advertise your product, if you paint colors aren't available. I really don't understand this kind of lack of transparency.

• PRO
    2年前

Hi, Sandra

I specialize in custom house design architecture and happy to help on a project in that capacity. The paint brand in this image is Benjamin Moore. The green, yellow, and red colors were mixed to match the existing 1940s paint on the house from samples taken in to the paint supplier. There is no paint color name, it was a custom formula and I am sorry, but I do not have the Benjamin Moore mix numbers available.

• Sandra Womble
    2年前

Heidi, then maybe remove this post from the”paint colors” section. It is frustrating to investigate color schemes and then to not be given the source which happens frequently by pros.

BTW I am an artist that mixes colors too, and I leave my formulas at the paint stores. Thanks for the response.

• PRO
    2年前

Good feed back to get, Sandra. I did not know it was posted in a "paint colors" section. Thank you!

• toadberry
    昨年

It’s a beautiful project. Congratulations on a job well done.