Houzz Logo Print
ritting28

Hardware

ritting28
8年前
I love the rich deep gold tone of the hardware and lighting with the cabinet finishes. Elegant.
Kitchen · 詳細

コメント (22)

• PRO
    Elizabeth Lawson Design
    8年前

Thank you so much!

• kimbeaum
    8年前

where did you get the open shelves? I am worried it will be too heavy with all of the dishes.

• PRO
    Elizabeth Lawson Design
    8年前

These open shelves were custom built, however, I have used something similar from Ikea, and as long as they are supported properly in a stud, they should hold up fine.

• PRO
    Furniture Re-born
    7年前

Love the brushed brass as well; didn't see the question of where did the lights come from?

• PRO
    Elizabeth Lawson Design
    7年前

The sconces are from Schoolhouse Electric.

• charlotte0124
    6年前

Just a beautiful flow! I have a similar "built in" fisher paykel" range hood coming -- do you happen to know how high this one is off the cooktop and/or the ceiling height? just fabulous! Thank you!

• Riki Tang
    5年前

This kitchen is #goal!! Would you share the brand of the backslash? Thank you!

• Kristina Rodriguez
    5年前

Please share the cabinet pulls, they are beautifu. I’m looking for something similar but my cabinet holes are 3in apart.

• Nelli Gevorgyan
    5年前
    Love the gold hardware!! Does the gold color eventually fade away?
  • PRO
    The Knobbery
    5年前

No the finish does not fade away. Please contact us if you would like more info on the hardware theknobbery@yahoo.comThe Knobbery

• Maryann
    4年前

The knobbery- How can you order?

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    4年前

Hi Maryann, We can process an order via email or by phone. Our email is theknobbery@yahoo.com and our phone is 847-342-0803. Many thanks-

• scarlett222
    3年前

Can you tell me the brand of the faucet? I love that and am looking for that color. Thanks!

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    3年前

Hi Scarlett, Absolutely, this faucet is from Newport Brass and the finish is satin brass. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to be of assistance.

• Gina Mascio
    3年前

ARE THESE BRUSHED BRONZE GE HANDLES? WHAT BRAND AND COLOR HARDWARE IS THIS TO MATCH IT? THANKS

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    3年前

Hi Gina, These are brushed brass cabinet handles that can be viewed on our website at http://theknobbery.com/cabinet-page-8 Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help : )

• Victor P
    3年前

what is the brand of the farmhouse sink

• Kasi Brown
    3年前

What is the brand of the faucet?

• PRO
    The Knobbery
    3年前

This faucet is from Newport Brass : ) let us know if we can be of any further assistance

• amykorn3878
    2年前

What type of counter tops are those. Beautiful combination with pulls and cabinet colors

• Cristin Rodgers
    10か月前

What paint color did you use? The blue is gorgeous!!!