Houzz Logo Print
ctowen1

Help !! Has anyone installed Pietra countertops by Silestone?

ctowen1
8年前

I cannot find any pictures of it online and after calling Silestone they said it is only sold through Home Depot. Has anyone installed this and has pictures?

コメント (287)

• Kate
    2年前

That is beautiful!!! Thanks so much for the pictures the more I see Pietra the more I’m like I think that’s the one! We are going to look at the samples again next week! :)

• Sue Jonke
    2年前
    最終更新:2年前

i am also installing Pietra, not in yet , but love your backsplash !!

what did you go with ?

• Kim T.
    2年前

@Susan Weir Your kitchen looks beautiful. What tile did you use for your backsplash?

• Susan Weir
    2年前

Not sure where you all are from but I'm in Ontario Canada. I used a tile called Artisan in white. Here is the link so you can check it out. It has color variations some lighter some darker. Grout is going in as we speak, I'll update with pics once it's done. https://www.centura.ca/en/products/tile/ceramic-tiles/artisan

• Kristina Husinka
    2年前

@HouzzUser-983584994

Your pic is exactly what we are trying for. Can you tell me what tile that is? Thank you!

• PRO
  • Chessie
    2年前

While I love those cabinets above, and the backsplash (it's gorgeous) I would not combine those with a busy counter - just too much going on, for me. I would prefer the counter be white or a MUCH calmer pattern, and let that beautiful backsplash take the center stage.

• Karen Miles
    2年前

Lora can you send pic of what you did for backsplash I have same countertop and can’t figure this out myself!!!

• Lora Files
    2年前

Hi, Karen - Love my backsplash with the Pietra. The pictures honestly don’t do it justice!

• Karen Miles
    2年前

Oh Lora amazingly beautiful. I owe you a lunch we do have great taste thank you so much

• Karen Miles
    2年前

One more pain in the neck, where did you get the tile? This is exactly what I am looking for.

• Lora Files
    2年前

Is this the Karen Miles I was supposed to have lunch with back in August? So sorry! Need to connect with you and have lunch for sure. I purchased the subway tiles from Home Depot. I’ll check tonight when I get home and give you the details.

• Lora Files
    2年前

Is this the Karen Miles I was supposed to have lunch with back in August? So sorry! Need to connect with you and have lunch. I purchased the subway tiles from Home Depot.

• Karen Miles
    2年前

Yes Lora it is that Karen miles! and that missed lunch was all on me 😵‍💫 Wednesday’s are good for me but can normally shuffle for any day please need to catch up bought subway tile tonight lighter but will accent with grey grout contractors here first thing NEED my kitchen back lol

• evecent
    2年前
    最終更新:2年前

Pietra with Emser Tile Motif ll in White. i love it!

• Lora Files
    2年前

Karen - this is the info on the subway tiles:

Jeffrey Court Blanco Rustico White 3 in. x 6 in. Glossy Ceramic Wall Tile (5.38 sq. ft./Case) - Delorean gray grout

• Karen Miles
    2年前

Thank you Lora!!!

• PRO
    Groundswell Designs
    2年前

What do you all think of running the Pietra up the wall as a backsplash? All the way to the bottom of cabintets…..and behind the range?

• Lora Files
    2年前

What color are your cabinets?

• PRO
    Groundswell Designs
    2年前

Was going to do white uppers (maybe white dove) and grey lowers…..what do you think?

• Lora Files
    2年前

I think it would complement both cabinets. I don’t believe you can go wrong with putting it as a backsplash, just know that it will be busier than using a neutral tile. Just a small example. I used it on the back of my island and love it!

• PRO
    Groundswell Designs
    2年前

That looks great. Thanks for helping!

• Lora Files
    2年前

Glad to help! Enjoy and I wish you the best! 🤓

• PRO
    Groundswell Designs
    2年前

Can I ask what hardware you used? I like it!

• Emma Miller
    2年前

• PRO
    Groundswell Designs
    2年前

Thanks, but I’m looking for pics where the Pietra is the backsplash.

• Kate
    2年前

Thought to share my beautiful kitchen with Pietra :) this form helped me so much with my decision!

• Lora Files
    2年前

Nice, Kate! Yes, me too! What color are your lower cabinets? Are they blue?

• Kate
    2年前

Yes they are Hale Navy by Benjamin Moore, love them :)

• Kim T.
    2年前

@Kate Love your choices. What did you use for a backsplash? I also like your hardware choices.

• Haute Swan
    2年前

To United Home Associates LLC. May I ask where ever did you find those smoked glass lights? Wooo so pretty!

• PRO
    Groundswell Designs
    昨年

Kate — what color are your cabinet uppers? Love it.

• Kate
    昨年

Hi! They are Pavilion Grey…I believe by Farrow and Ball. Cabinets are from Decor Cabinets (Manitoba Canada)

• PRO
    UNITED HOME REPAIR
    昨年

To swan I purchased those lights from Build.com

• Kathy Beaty
    昨年

Can anyone give me a wall paint color that goes good with Pietra?

• Chessie
    昨年
    最終更新:昨年

Kathy Beaty Pietra is fairly neutral. I would be more concerned about the cabinet color, for choosing your wall paint.

• Angeleca Harris
    昨年

@UNITED HOME REPAIR what is the color of the cabinets, floor, and backsplash in the picture you posted. I love the look.

• Ally Marshall
    昨年
    最終更新:昨年

Hi @Kate! I absolutely love the look of your kitchen! can you tell me what tile you used for your backsplash? thanks :)

• Susanne Logan
    8か月前

I am trying to find Silestone Pietra in pre-fab format. Does anyone know where I can get it? If not, what is something very similar in look that is in pre-fab?

• Lora Files
    8か月前

Hi Susanne - My understanding is Home Depot is the only one that carries it. I believe the manufacturer is Silestone.

• Susanne Logan
    5か月前

Thank you! My pietra countertops are about to be installed. I am struggling with backsplash decision. I may go full height Pietra backsplash. Or I have these two glass backsplash possibilities. Help please?? lol

• Lora Files
    5か月前

I like the smaller glass tiles. The Pietra would look good too! I used it as the backsplash on my island/bar. Good luck with your decision!

• Kellie Cosimano
    5か月前

Pietra is a busy design with lots of movement. It is the focus of the kitchen and it needs a simple backsplash. I like the lighter grey of the lower tiles, however, I like the more simple shape of the upper tiles. Have you considered a soft white subway tile for the backsplash?

• bethkarr
    5か月前

i prefer full height backsplas in a pale gray. Subway tiles are too busy.

• Kim T.
    5か月前

Susanne, here is a photo from my local Home Depot. They have a display with Pietra and a full height backsplash. The cabinetry is a creamy white, and they did the side splashes as well. It's indoor, store lighting and no under-cabinet lighting.

I haven't been able to decide what to do for a backsplash either. I've been sitting with different tiles leaned up against the wall for almost a year.

• Kellie Cosimano
    5か月前

Kim T I really like the grey 2nd from left.

• Kim T.
    5か月前

Thanks, Kellie. I like it too, but it only comes in a 2x6 size and I worry it could be too busy with the Pietra and the two-toned cabinetry I already have going. Would have to make sure the grout matches as close as possible.

• Susanne Logan
    5か月前

Thank yiu Kim very helpful. I am going to go with full Pietra splash. I want it all over and done. I admire your patience!!

• Kellie Cosimano
    5か月前

Kim T, your colors are very similar to mine. I did the island in the dark blue. My grey subway tile is 3x6 with white grout. Here is the pic so you can see the tile backsplash.

PR