Houzz Logo Print
umyousuf1974

Do you have delivery this item to Oman ?

I'm from Oman and I have like some of the cabinet organizer in your application I want to make order if you are delivering up to my country.
Lynk Professional Roll-Out Cutting Board and Bakeware Organizer · 詳細

コメント (3)

• Houzz Shop
    8年前

Hi there! This item is only available to be shipped within the continental United States. Houzz ships all products to the continental US and some products to Canada. You can find shipping details listed in the product specifications on the lower, right-hand side of the product listing. Hope this helps in the future!

• PRO
    Rhonda Moscoe Interior Design
    7年前

Hi I was wondering if this can be used over a fridge or at the top of a pantry, or would it topple forward. Just thinking it would be good to pull out the entire unit, so clients can see all the trays there. Thoughts? Also do you ship to Toronto Canada. If not I can get it to New York area if necessary. Let me know. Thanks.

• Houzz Shop
    7年前

Hello, thanks for your question. The Roll-Out Cutting Board and Bakeware Organizer needs to be installed inside your cabinet, so toppling over is not an issue. Depending on the height the residents and the depth of the fridge below, it may or may not be easily accessible.

This item is not available to ship to Canada. It can be shipped anywhere in the continental United States. I hope these details are helpful to you!