コメント (8)

• PRO
    Kelly and Abramson Architecture
    8年前

This is a Kohler sink

• PRO
    NVIED Home
    7年前

You can also search for antique farmhouse sinks. I picked up a great one at an antique flea market. It may need a little elbow grease and spray paint to clean it up, but I love the porcelain over cast iron and reusing something with history.

Some have legs, drainboards, metal cabinets or mount to the wall. You can even find corner versions. Happy Hunting!

• joycedz
    7年前

Will you be able to add the link as to where I can find the sink? Thank yu.

• Jaimie Fucillo
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
    I never found this sink, but I purchased a similar one I love at: http://readytore.com/antique-inspired-utility-sink-deep-basin-cast-iron-porcelain-farm-sink-matte-tricorn-black/. (It is new and Readytore sells on both eBay and Etsy, too.)
  • gmrafferty68
    5年前

We just got this sink and realize it is designed to be mounted 26" of the floor? I can't figure out why anyone would want a sink this low. Anyone have any ideas? Dog sink? Kid sink? This looks ridiculous.

• felizlady
    5年前
    Gmrafferty86 has the same sink! See that post on this forum today.
  • bri james
    4年前
    最終更新:4年前

don't like the sink even if it looks good, I use mine to wash the dog also so need a bit of a counter, even if its small where I can keep the dog shampoo . The shelves are ridiculous, as you would need a 6 to 8 ft ladder to get stuff off the 2 upper shelves , just a cupboard on the wall over the sink would be more convenient