Houzz Logo Print
karen_porter9

Different Caesarstone on island to perimeter bench?

I'm having a crisis with my new kitchen. I'm having white cabinets under the island and the rest of the bench, which is L shaped. Also white cupboards either side of the rangehood. I'm thinking of having Wild Rice on the island bench and Pure White on the rest of the benchtops. Really difficult to find any photos where this is done. What do you all think? My mum thinks I'll be breaking up the kitchen but I think Wild Rice on all the benchtops is just too much.
Contemporary Kitchen · 詳細

コメント (17)

• PRO
    Elements at Home
    8年前

You can see it in my kitchen here. Black back bench and white island bench. You really don't notice once its in. Its quite and American design look. If you type in American kitchen it may bring up more inspiration.

Elements Kitchens · 詳細

Timber and white above....just another option.

• Karen Porter
    質問の投稿者
    8年前
    Thank you so much. Will try searching American kitchens.
  • anneandmick
    8年前
    Hi There
    We are doing exactly that will send a photo when the stone mason is finished ours is Ceaserstone Jet Black for the L shape and Frosty Carrina on the Island bench
  • Karen Porter
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Hi anneandmick, look forward to seeing the photo - sounds like it will be amazing. Such a big decision ... it's not like you can change your mind if you don't like how it turns out.

• millersx4
    8年前
    I've also an 'L' kitchen with a butlers at the end. I used a black bench stone on my island and Creme brûlée around on the back benches and into the butlers pantry. My decor is predominantly travertine black and cream. I couldn't decide on one, loved them all, so opted on two. Looks fabulous too.
  • Renae Michelle
    7年前

I would love to see a photo millersx4 and anneandmick - how did it turn out

• anneandmick
    7年前

Here are the photos hope it helps we wanted a contemporary feel as it is directly

across Dining where we have cupboards in the same finish along the wall and sunroom.

• anneandmick
    7年前

• Renae Michelle
    7年前

I love it anneandmick! Thanks for sharing you have done a wonderful job! The black really is more subtle and blended than I imagined :-) Im considering black benchtops in caesar stone and having the island in a marble look...with black cabinetry underneath the island..

• Karen Porter
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
    Looks really good! I got talked out of the two different colours so just went with White Shimmer. Floorboards to go down still but this is how it looks
  • Renae Michelle
    7年前

What did you use on the kitchen island Karen - I was considering white shimmer or snow to go with white attica - Im looking forward to seeing your results!

• Karen Porter
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
    Looks really good! I got talked out of the two different colours so just went with White Shimmer. Floorboards to go down still but this is how it looks
  • Karen Porter
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
  • Karen Porter
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
  • Renae Michelle
    7年前

Looks soooo good ! Wow I love it Karen Porter!

• Karen Porter
    質問の投稿者
    7年前
    The bench tops are all White Shimmer. I really like how the lights pick up the little bits of glitter in the Caesarstone - not too much bling