Houzz Logo Print
hungrycatipiilar

tv and surround sound

Thoughts please...we are going to be redoing the corner fireplace in the spring and cutting, tiling and painting the adjacent wall with the tv I am wondering everyones thoughts on surround systems. Currently we have a too small tv stand for the tv and these awful looking tall surround sound speakers. Would it be better to have custom cabinetry done that would incorporate/hide these monsters or have a new surround system built into the walls and a new tv stand? Pro/cons for both?

コメント (7)

• designgirl178
    8年前

You must love black!

• shirlpp
    8年前

Are you going to leave the fireplace in the corner or move it, so that it is a focal point in the room?

• hungrycatipiilar
    質問の投稿者
    8年前
    designgirl178
    I hate black! The house had black tile throughout when we moved in, hubby bought black leather sofas (because there isn't any other type lol), everything black! We have a nice home but I still feel as though we live in a bachelors pad. Time for a few changes...
  • hungrycatipiilar
    質問の投稿者
    8年前
    shirlpp
    We have to leave the fireplace where it is sadly; thats why I want to redo it. I want to bring a lighter and more modern feeling into the space but its baby steps. I have a few discussions up re the fireplace and office space if you want to have a peek.
  • hungrycatipiilar
    質問の投稿者
    8年前
    Melinda do you have any pictures of a clock that could work?
  • PRO
    ZHiFi Automation
    8年前
    Where space is limited we like to install custom soundbars that are made the exact width of a television. These LCR soundbars take the place of your typical (left, center, right) speaker configuration. We have a few of them in our Houzz projects if you want to see an example.
    hungrycatipiilarさんはZHiFi Automationさんにお礼を言いました