Houzz Logo Print
van1116

who makes this cooktop

van1116
11年前
I would love to know who makes this rangetop. It looks different than a lot of others I see
Kitchen Karma · 詳細

コメント (6)

• Kris
    10年前
    Ditto. It's really pretty.
  • graceprice
    10年前
    Has anyone been able to id the manufacturer of this range top? I love that the knobs are angled up, very smart design.
  • Lindsey
    10年前
    The range-top is made by Electrolux, the ICON series. I know because we are purchasing a similar one for our new home. They have great reviews!
  • graceprice
    10年前
    Thank you kindly for that info. I just looked up the current models, and unfortunately it appears that Electrolux has changed the design of the rangetop so that the knobs are no longer angled up toward the user but instead the knobs are vertical- as they are on most ranges and rangetops. Am I mistaken? Has anyone seen a currently available rangetop with the knobs angled up? Thanks so much!
  • PRO
    Space Intervention
    10年前
    Yes..I got mine at appliancesconnection.com I know the knobs are facing up, because that was one thing I did not like when it arrived :-) I have to tell you that this cook top in pictures looks much better than in person. The quality of the knobs is not great either- little wobbly.