Houzz Logo Print
gioenne_rapisarda

12 Days of Christmas: Comment to WIN a Home Sticker Book!

Gioenne Rapisarda
8年前
最終更新:8年前

The Houzz Australia Christmas Giveaway started yesterday! Up until Christmas Eve, we'll be rolling out a different prize every day.

For your chance to WIN, tell us: What do you do with unwanted gifts?

Though it's the thought that counts, it's almost inevitable Christmas time leaves you with a few gifts that have you thinking "Hmm..." or "What will I do with this?!"

Tell us what you do with unwanted gifts and you could win Millie Marotta's Home Sticker Book!

Terms and conditions here.

コメント (15)

• Glenda Smith
    8年前

To save storage space,
    instead of regifting unwanted gifts, and risk being caught, I sell mine through
    Buy, Sell, Swap.

• Melle
    8年前
    I usually donate or give unwanted gifts away. I'm sure someone else will find it useful!
  • Sarah Armstrong
    8年前

It depends who gave them to me. If they are from family and friends I'll keep them for a while and then hand them onto someone else who would appreciate them.

• PRO
    Brilliant SA
    8年前

Its not very often I come across an unwanted gift, but in the cases when I do I will usually keep it for a while and re-use for the right occasion or person. But you got to be careful that you don't get busted with this! Otherwise ill donate it! :)

• Sian Sampey
    8年前

I horde them *sigh*

• LouieT
    8年前

Save it for the next year's secret santa ;)

• karenleonn
    8年前
    Re gift or Bonnies. Sounds harsh but fair!!
  • karenleonn
    8年前
    vinnies
  • User
    8年前

Don't usually get them.

• how2girl
    8年前
    I probably hang on to them for too long, especially if they're from family as I try to work out "what the heck were they thinking, I thought they knew me!" Then when I declutter they generally get donated to charity.
  • Kym McCormick
    8年前
    I usually wait for awhile to be sure that it is unwanted first, then donate it to our local women's shelter. I also discourage gift giving to avoid the problem in the first place.
  • rocksfam
    8年前
    I used to keep them but have recently finished Marie Kondo's book, "The Life Changing Magic of Tidying Up" so will only be keeping things that give me a thrill. Unwanted things get sold or donated.
  • myownstyle13
    8年前

Didn't get any so far...

• Luke Buckle
    8年前

This competition has now ended, try this one!

Day 4: [12 Days of Christmas: Comment to WIN a Frankie 'Spaces' Book![(https://www.houzz.com.au/discussions/12-days-of-christmas-comment-to-win-a-frankie-spaces-book-dsvw-vd~3560447?n=5)