Houzz Logo Print
djfricioni

Where is the 28" being measured from?

What are the dimensions from leg to leg at the top of the leg? the bottom of the leg? on the diagonal?
Bamboo Lotus Coffee Table, Frame Only · 詳細

コメント (8)

• PRO
    El Dot Designs
    8年前

Hello, the inside dimensions of the legs are 18" apart at the bottom and 15" on the top. Diagonally, the legs are 28" across on top and 24" at the bottom.

Regards,

Lishu

El Dot

• Dina Fricioni
    質問の投稿者
    8年前

Lishu, did you mean that diagonally the legs are 24" across the top and 28" across the bottom? It would appear the top is narrower than the bottom. What is the max size glass top this table can handle?

• PRO
    El Dot Designs
    8年前

Hello, apologies for my mistake. The legs are 24" across the top and 28" across the bottom. The ideal and max size for the glass top is 3/4" thick 28" square.

Thanks,

Lishu

• Dina Fricioni
    質問の投稿者
    8年前
    thank you. unfortunately too small.
  • PRO
    El Dot Designs
    8年前

Hello,

Have you seen our Grounded Coffee Table or we can always custom build you a piece.

Bamboo Living Room · 詳細

• Dina Fricioni
    質問の投稿者
    8年前
    I had not seen that. I have a piece of glass 40" round. would that work for this base? what is the size?
  • PRO
    El Dot Designs
    8年前

Hello,

The Grounded Coffee Table base is 38" x 28". A 40" round glass top will not work for it. However, we can make you you a base like the Lotus Coffee Table with American Hardwoods that will fit your 40" round glass. How thick is the glass? Let us know and we can give you a quote and estimated delivery time.

Thanks,

Lishu

• Dina Fricioni
    質問の投稿者
    8年前
    Our glass is 1/2 " thick, 40 " round. let me know what you can propose, type of wood and design.