Houzz Logo Print
all_stone

Tile Trends

All Architectural Stone
11年前
最終更新:11年前
What do you think about the arabesque tiles? Also, what would you call the 2013 'IT' tile style? We'd love to know!

コメント (24)

• trebinje
    11年前
    We bought a fixer home in 1994 that had this exact tile in the entry/foyer - in a brilliant peacock blue - which had been laid when the home was built in 1974. We couldn't wait to rip it out, but that was 20 years ago. Forty years later, the '70's rise again!

To my eye, this is a Moorish or Moroccan motif.
  • PRO
    Lydia (Kazza Design)
    11年前
    I love this tile!!! Where can I get it? Are there different colours?
  • Judy M
    11年前
    Google search "arabesque tile".
  • PRO
    All Architectural Stone
    質問の投稿者
    11年前
    I also keep seeing this shape for carpets and floor designs! I love it

@Lydia - From us! :)

@Judy - correct -yes!
  • Judy M
    11年前
    Here it is in a kitchen. Very nice.

Georgette Westerman Interiors · 詳細
  • Judy M
    11年前
    Prefer to use it in a color as a accent? Can you tell I've been looking at this tile? LOL

JacksonBuilt Custom Homes · 詳細
  • Lainey Stern
    11年前
    When I moved in my home in 2003 it also had those tiles in my bowling alley style entry in a emerald green, YUCK replaced them quickly with light porcelain tiles
  • nasmijati
    11年前
    I would rather use this shape tile on a wall than on a floor.
  • PRO
    All Architectural Stone
    質問の投稿者
    11年前
    Here it is again on a carpet
  • Lainey Stern
    11年前
    Yours is prettier than just the solid look
  • PRO
    Carolyn Albert-Kincl, ASID
    11年前
    I'm readier to see more contemporary styling in tiles. That one looks extremely dated.
  • PRO
    lara leigh designs llc
    11年前
    I don't mind it. It is pretty - but I'd most likely not choose for myself or client - I feel it's a very trendy statement on a pretty perm. project;(
  • PRO
    All Architectural Stone
    質問の投稿者
    11年前
    sorry, accidentally deleted our post:

We've just decided to carry this item--a little change to the solid arabesque shape. :) We're loving the responses!

@Carolyn Albert-Kincl - Wood tiles? :)
  • PRO
    11年前
    Wood tiles look interesting...haven't seen them. Do they look as good in person?
  • PRO
    Sara Bederman Design
    11年前
    This Moroccan shaped tile is a refreshing update to the standard mosaic. I love the larger scale.
  • PRO
    All Architectural Stone
    質問の投稿者
    11年前
    @Carolyn - I actually love the look of wood tiles (but I of course can only speak for one person within AAStone) :)
  • PRO
    Lilywork Artisan Tile
    11年前
    Lilywork Artisan Tile's Arabesque is called Praiano and will be carried at AA Stone
  • PRO
    Lilywork Artisan Tile
    11年前
    Lilywork's Praiano Concept
  • DIAspoton
    11年前
    ann sacks has one i believe it's called nottingham. for me it's like macrame. i'm just old enough to remember seeing it in older homes when i was a kid. they were dated then and i'm not anxious to see them roll around again.
  • PRO
    Lilywork Artisan Tile
    11年前
    Right. They definitely have a specific place and can work for historic homes or depending on color and surface a contemporary space.
  • househaunted
    11年前
    Mediterranean Kitchen · 詳細
  • PRO
    11年前
    I have certainly seen wood looking tiles, but not in that arabesque shape. I like the planks, not sure about the arabesque.
  • PRO
    thebuilderdepot
    9年前
    We are a little Arabesque Crazy too and the price of our Porcelain Arabesque tiles are under $11.00 a square foot (For 2015). We also offer Arabesque in Carrara, Crema Marfil, Nero Marquina, Stainless Steel Metal and plan to add in Travertine and anything else we can think of :)

We just love the Arabesque shape, cannot get enough of these Moroccan beauties.

Arabesque Collection: http://www.thebuilderdepot.com/arba.html